Forum Assassin Discussion thread

I didn't think I killed him - the whole target vs assassin thing with you in the last round, again. But he took the liberty of passing on his target already, and of teh duckman confirming it o_O..

Iso verification:

Gorny said:
4b) The Poison Daggers are : Poison Dagger, Heartcarver, The Diggler, Breath of the Dying, "
is : a dagger too? in the booby trap it reads
Gorny said:
3b) The Booby Traps are: Booby Trap, Enigma, Zod Rune, Socket, .
no space between are and :
Or is it just a typo?

Xenon[KoA] said:
I didn't think I killed him - the whole target vs assassin thing with you in the last round, again. But he took the liberty of passing on his target already, and of teh duckman confirming it o_O..

Iso verification:

is : a dagger too? in the booby trap it reads

no space between are and :
Or is it just a typo?

The : is not a booby trrap.

oH, 1 last one. For now :s
Does the worldcup forum count as part of the community forum - it being a subforum of the Community?

Xenon[KoA] said:
oH, 1 last one. For now :s
Does the worldcup forum count as part of the community forum - it being a subforum of the Community?

NO, its a subforum and not the community forum itself.

Which leads me to wonder why you asked :hide:

Because subforum implies being within part of the community forum...
like community {
Worldcupblahness {
}

}

a look into the devious mind of a hardcore forum assassin

so gorny was so afraid to face me in combat he had to resort to bending the rules so i "died" from a booby trap laid even before the game started? i have to quote ash housewares on this one...

i did have a nice racket going....although i was 95% sure that gorny was assigned to kill me i faked my death(it was easy to do because the rules are so hard to follow i didn't think anyone would question my game of possum)...because i was "dead" i was able to scam evrae into telling me who was after me...yes it was gorny....added bonus? no one would be hunting me if everyone thought i died. :idea:
in the off chance that it was someone else and they took a run at my target xenon(after my "death") i am sure that gorny would have ruled a do over or if he was feeling mean have the would be assassin carried off in a straight-jacket....i think i almost had xenon convinced through pm's (and by covering a few of her posts while i was immune for the day) that i was a good guy and we could form an alliance...i was saving her to kill after i found one of gorny's posts to quote.
with everyone thinking that i would be away from the computer today...i would have been able to ghost offline...oh well...what's that saying...best laid plans of mouse and men?

some advice from beyond the grave? trust no one. :evil:

edit...pm me if you need a guardian :innocent: to cover your posts...i might help out.:evil:

superdave said:
so gorny was so afraid to face me in combat he had to resort to bending the rules so i "died" from a booby trap laid even before the game started? i have to quote ash housewares on this one...

i did have a nice racket going....although i was 95% sure that gorny was assigned to kill me i faked my death(it was easy to do because the rules are so hard to follow i didn't think anyone would question my game of possum)...because i was "dead" i was able to scam evrae into telling me who was after me...yes it was gorny....added bonus? no one would be hunting me. :idea:
in the off chance that it was someone else and they took a run at my target xenon(after my "death") i am sure that gorny would have ruled a do over or if he was feeling mean have the would be assassin carried off in a straight-jacket....i think i almost had xenon convinced through pm's (and by covering a few of her posts while i was immune for the day) that i was a good guy and we could form an alliance...i was saving her to kill after i found one of gorny's posts to quote.
with everyone thinking that i would be away from the computer today...i would have been able to ghost offline...oh well...what's that saying...best laid plans of mouse and men?

some advice from beyond the grave? trust no one. :evil:

I did not add that with you in mind ... you just fell for it.

Superdave aint so super huh?

don't worry about Sera ..she wont live that long!

Gorny said:
I did not add that with you in mind ... you just fell for it.

Superdave aint so super huh?

don't worry about Sera ..she wont live that long!

haha...she was my padawan...i don't think i have to worry about her.

whats a padawan? a pawn?
nthx. Its kinda suspicious when you *die* to the same ruling that you got credit over Gorny for last game... and the attempts of pumping me for my target -despite the sugar- are still there :p

Besides, you were the one who offered to cover the posts, and didnt bother attempting the kill - security hazards :p

Xenon[KoA] said:
whats a padawan? a pawn?
nthx. Its kinda suspicious when you *die* to the same ruling that you got credit over Gorny for last game... and the attempts of pumping me for my target -despite the sugar- are still there :p

A Padawan is a Jedi novice, still in training.

Xenon[KoA] said:
whats a padawan? a pawn?

Besides, you were the one who offered to cover the posts, and didnt bother attempting the kill - security hazards :p

my only real target this round was gorny anyways...i was saving you till the end....admit it though you were at least scratching your head trying to figure out what was really going on....no hard feelings?

oh and did i mention yet? gorny is a real lamer.:rolleyes:

superdave said:
my only real target this round was gorny anyways...i was saving you till the end....admit it though you were at least scratching your head trying to figure out what was really going on....no hard feelings?

oh and did i mention yet? gorny is a real lamer.:rolleyes:

Sore loser forgot to read the rules ... again.

Here have a :flowers:

Gorny said:
Sore loser forgot to read the rules ... again.

Here have a :flowers:
feel free to place them on my grave...i will pull a *carrie on you.

*i watched carrie at the theatre with a buddy when it was first released...when carrie grabbed amy irving at the grave scene my buddy actually peed his pants....if i am lying i am dieing....we still call him squirt.

A note to Xenon

It's only a matter of time till you fall.

You should just surrender.

I'll make it painless ... I promise!

aman said:
Bah SD you can't let that nub Gorny win
what can you do when the nub is the one making the rules...i think houswares should run the next one...he would have simple straight forward rules...bang your dead....no need to poke the corpse with a stick to see if it's alive.

You think Ash would come up with simple rules:rolleyes: ?

I agree though there are abit too many(im too lazy to read them all:grin: )

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High