[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

Outside of that, I would say Gorny, Noodle, and Zhao. Snicker I think is too new to understand the possible connection (unless hes really not that new and I'm just out of the loop).

Coju would possibly notice it, but he has already stated that he doesn't think it has a significant impact.

On mobile so bear with me.

My personal reluctance is that I'm not that suspicious of him. He has played VERY heavy handed towards BH which turned out town. He then basically makes a post, that could be interpretated as be doing the same as what he accused BH.
So he leads the charge on killing a townie.
The next day he makes same mistake as he accused the now dead townie of and thereby draws ALL the heat.

In my mind, with my understanding of Gorny as a very seasoned and knowledgeable player.. isn't this just all to perfect? This is the exact low hanging fruit, that scum would need today in the first 24 hours of D2 to just run wild with it and put all focus on this for rest if D2.

Now is Gorny not at all suspicious? He certainly is. But, he is not the one that I am the most suspicious of and therefore I'm really just pulling the breaks on this impending lynch train.

I said it pre BH lynch, if he turned up town, I'd be on the hotseat for it.

There's no denying it, nor am I going to try and get out for some of the blame on pushing BH's lynch.

Seasoned and knowledgeable yes, but maybe rusty. I've been hosting more then playing.
What is your impression on Gorny claiming Noodle is town, are you confident in his assertion?
That was not directed at me I think, but chiming in anyway.

I'm growing less convinced of Noodle. It's his lack of participation and not commenting or answering posts that i made directed at him, or when he did answer, it was too generic and did not help things.
I think the rest of what you said is fine, you are allowed to have your suspicions, and not be suspicious of Gorny. He is not the highest on my list either way. Which leads me to this:

Thanks for the insight Gorny, or should I say Mr. Pitbull. If you are looking for me to commit to who I find the most suspicious and would like to vote for I'd look to the bottom half of my list:

Snickersnack
Zhao Yue
coju

I was trying to see what kind of reactions my list would draw and go from there.
:unsure: Still mulling this one over.

Thanks. I think that probably a few players found it weird but no one wanted to be the first to point it out, and once @coju did, I still was reluctant. Maybe it will go nowhere; we'll see. I've posted about it already, so maybe @Gorny will respond to that post (with sweet, sweet logic I'm sure).
Did I miss a post you want an answer to or???

Thank you. He has been more active for sure. I don’t have leanings one way or another. Other members have noted that Pyrotechnician has been less himself in recent games, so maybe he’s just being himself?
Pyro himself admitted to kind of losing interest in things for a period of time then came back, so?

Gorny I think the only vote there is placed is on you.

Do you have any suspects of your own?

On @Noodle and why he might be a town PR and why at this point I am not sure anymore:
Ok, I just read my role PM, but I believe we determine our own destinies and disagree with it. I'm planning on playing my own role.
Ok, noodle's first post as above. I think he was joking all along. He likely read his role and was having a bit of fun in game. Though Noode HAS been known to be one of the ones that never confirms. his Role PM.
Can you enlighten us on this imaginary role of yours?
This was a day one poke at him, I knew he wouldn't say anything and wasn't expecting him to.
I think it's a bit early to role claim.

True.

I am the Insurer.

A player will be notified via pm from the mod that they have the option of purchasing life insurance. When they contact me, I will issue them a policy. This means that they can't vote the following day, (representing the premium payment) but if they die, their beneficiary (a designated be player) will receive their vote, and the beneficiary's vote will count for double.
Complete BS and has nothing to do with the game, however, it's slight truth: Noodle does insurance work IRL. But since this does not fit any role or game mechanic, I disregarded it as day one banter.

That's a good point.

Can you comment on my previous post directed at you or not?
I was asking him to comment on his insurance role there, where he said " a little from column a, and a little from column b. (post #122, forgot to quote it here)
Pointing it out to him to consider.
It was more a general observation than anything else.
When he made this post, it put me on the fence. My thought as to @Noodle was that he might have been hinting at him being a town PR with the comment he made in #122. If he was scum on the other hand, he wouldn't have said anything I think.

Though in hindsight, BH made comments about the setup, and even though BH wasn't as vague as Noodle, my thoughts and suspicions about BH turned out wrong. So my thinking Noodle is a PR is sus also.

Lastly, the fact that Noodle hasn't commented on anything I have said and how he continues to be vague doesn't really give me anything to stick to as far as trusting him or thinking he is a PR role.

It's totally possible Mr. Noodle is scum and flying under the radar as usual.

Gorny I think the only vote there is placed is on you.

Do you have any suspects of your own?

That's a difficult one to answer.

I wanted to see how the votes went today, so far the only vote on me is @coju and no one else has voted.

Everyone else is holding back and not voting yet, I have a feeling scum haven't voted today.

Vote: Noodle

@Noodle

Do you have anything to add?

Day 2 votes:

Gorny 1 (coju)
Noodle 1 (Gorny)

Players alive:

1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Skjolde
4. coju
5. Zhao_Yue
6. snickersnack
7. Pyrotechnician

Dead:
1. Babyhell Vanilla Town
2. D2DC Town Doctor

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch and 5 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

I'm never opposed to a Noodle lynch. I think I made that clear through the last couple of games.

How do you feel about that Pyro?

Did I miss a post you want an answer to or???
Here:
I don't know if you're vanilla either. What's missing here?
I pointed out something obvious and then I get town cred.
Valid point.

If you honestly don't know if i am vanilla, then that town confirms you in my book and the scum pool drops to 6 (Baby, Coju, Pyro, zhao, Skjolde, D2DC) as far as I am concerned.
Why does pointing out something that should be obvious to everyone get me town cred?

Here:

I pointed out something obvious and then I get town cred.

Why does pointing out something that should be obvious to everyone get me town cred?

I was never satisfied with this 'answer.'

I pointed out an obvious fact that anyone should recognize, and it gets me town cred. What? Does anyone else think that makes sense? It seems very sus to me. With all of the cloak and mirrors and secret divinations, is anyone else thinking the same?

I'm not experienced enough to tell whether @Gorny is doing his own WIFOM or not, but I was thinking yesterday that a town @Gorny is too experienced to read as scum so much, but then I started thinking that he may see brazenness as a challenge. Is scum @Gorny experienced enough to thread that needle?
You said you don't know if i was vanilla. Scum know who town are already. If they believe what I said about being vanilla, they would keep quiet. As this removes me from the potential pool of town PR's - if they believe me.

I think what I said about me being vanilla and BH's town flip on death lead them to take a shot at another player aside from me, they went for D2DC and got lucky.

In hindsight, I should not have said anything in the first place and let them take a shot in the dark, and D2DC might have lived another day.

You pointing out the obvious sounds like you aren't scum, or you would have possible not said anything there and if scum, you would have taken a shot at at random hoping you hit a PR.

You said you don't know if i was vanilla. Scum know who town are already. If they believe what I said about being vanilla, they would keep quiet. As this removes me from the potential pool of town PR's - if they believe me.
The implication being that no one did at that point (emphasis mine, ofc).

You pointing out the obvious sounds like you aren't scum, or you would have possible not said anything there and if scum, you would have taken a shot at at random hoping you hit a PR.
Okay, so pointing out the obvious is an unwise scum move and not likely what I would do if I were scum. Seems reasonable.

As to the "if scum, you would..." this is presumably what scum did actually do, right? So, there are at least 5 town that posted basically the same way as scum (not pointing out the obvious). Hmmm, maybe this is going nowhere, but I'll give it some more thought.

By my count, the end of D2 is fast approaching. I'm okay with a @Noodle vote, but that's a gamble, and one that we maybe should have taken earlier. The person I find most sus right now is @Gorny, but that sus has waned a bit. I find @coju's posting pattern a bit sus, but nothing tangible. (Maybe that's just leftover from last game.) I'll keep an eye on the thread.

As to the "if scum, you would..." this is presumably what scum did actually do, right? So, there are at least 5 town that posted basically the same way as scum (not pointing out the obvious). Hmmm, maybe this is going nowhere, but I'll give it some more thought.
Of course, this could just be that I pointed it out first. I'm still just rolling it around in my head.

Day ends in 80 minutes. I will be around, but I will also be watching bad TV with my better half.

So in case I get caught up, I'm gonna place my vote on Noodle. It really is a gamble. There is naturally not a lot to go on, since he doesn't really contribute.
The other candidate, in some peoples opinion is Gorny, and I just don't have that feeling with him. I find it too convenient and him a too much a veteran player to make plays like this, while being scum.

I've made a few jabs and pokes at other players, but nothing really sticks and I haven't feel a great desire from most of the other players, to widen their search. That's how I feel it at least.

If my post are more incoherent than normal, I blame it on my phone. I hope you can make out what I try to say

Day ends in 80 minutes. I will be around, but I will also be watching bad TV with my better half.

So in case I get caught up, I'm gonna place my vote on Noodle. It really is a gamble. There is naturally not a lot to go on, since he doesn't really contribute.
The other candidate, in some peoples opinion is Gorny, and I just don't have that feeling with him. I find it too convenient and him a too much a veteran player to make plays like this, while being scum.

I've made a few jabs and pokes at other players, but nothing really sticks and I haven't feel a great desire from most of the other players, to widen their search. That's how I feel it at least.

You don't really have a read on anyone being scum?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High