Barricaded Doors are Objects.
These locked doors are found in the fortified surface areas of Act Five. They must be battered down to pass through. They are not worth experience and they can not drop any items.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Barricaded Door||26 / 59 / 81||
||100-161 / 1963-2618 / 8583-11444||--||
No offense of any kind.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking values are assigned to every monster in the game, but the ability is seldom enabled, so most monsters can not block (Hence the blocking % given on most Diablo II monster pages, including Blizzard's, is inaccurate.) When enabled, blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Barricaded Door||137 / 281/ 553||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Barricaded Door||0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 0%||50% / 50% / 66%||0% / 0% / 0%||1000% / 1000% / 1000%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Barricaded Door||Act 5: Frigid Highlands, Arreat Plateau, Frozen Tundra|
[ [category:monsters]] [ [category:objects]]