WW Barb Assistance w/ 2.6

I don't have really anything socketed, don't want to use the socket quests until I know I'm keeping a specific item. 3 Per character isn't a whole lot lol. Like right now I'd rather double ist my wiz'spikes and improve my MF on this WW barb for horking but even that, don't know if I'll keep this setup lol xD My survivability seems to have improved. I've noticed if I do short quick whirlwinds, I both deal more damage and seem to leech more than if I try to path through the enemy.

I haven't seen a 4OS Eth Elite Sword of any kind as of yet.

I've even been killing all white trash in TZ / Pits and horking that too, to try and find bases. xD

I found my first Eth Elite Sword that panned out! Could you make Oath in a 4OS Conquest sword? Or is the high end damage too low?

I don't see any reason not to use a Conquest Sword, in fact, the higher low end damage is a plus. Since Oath has +50%ias, hitting a good bp shouldn't be hard. There's an ias calc here: https://warren1001.github.io/IAS_Calculator/

Edit: also, you might want to consider a Hustle off-hand since it's so cheap to make. I made this one this morning for a barb merc:

Hustle (armor)
Conquest Sword
ShaelKoEld
One Hand Damage: 160 - 230
Durability: 17 of 17
Required Level: 58
Required Strength: 132
Required Dexterity: 102
Fingerprint: 0x69c6fd1d
Item Level: 81
Version: Resurrected
5% Chance to cast level 1 Burst of Speed on striking
Level 1 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped
+30% Increased Attack Speed
192% Enhanced Damage
+75% Damage to Undead
+50 to Attack Rating against Undead
+10 to Dexterity
Ethereal
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune
Socketed: Ko Rune
Socketed: Eld Rune

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
I was debating doing the hustle but based on this, with just highlords I'm hitting max frames? If I'm understanding it right?

interesting.png

Seems like a very easy to use calculator.

@snickersnack and what did you put in the other hand of the merc? I love the frenzy merc, but haven't experimented with weapon combinations yet.
Grief PB. I've been using Grief with either Crescent Moon or Lawbringer, and both are pretty good. I made the Hustle since I'm considering using WWS on my hunter druid, so there's less need for Lawbringer on the merc.
I was debating doing the hustle but based on this, with just highlords I'm hitting max frames? If I'm understanding it right?

View attachment 86115

Seems like a very easy to use calculator.
Iirc, off-weapon IAS doesn't affect WW, so it looks like you need a -10 WSM weapon to hit the last bp. That's probably why I used a Cryptic Sword in 1.14d.

Unless the WW ias calcs were changed...

WW stuff was changed in one of the patches for D2R, that's why I said not sure what or how to calculate but I think that calculator is the most recent and it specifically adds the secondary when you click WW, I believe that's what was changed or part of it.

I have played with that calculator too and assuming it's right, the calculation is now:

If you are dual-wielding WW, each weapon has its speed calculated individually based on the weapon's WSM, on-weapon IAS, and off-weapon IAS. The game then combines (averages?) the frames/hit of your two weapons to get the overall hit rate of your WW.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High