Who's building what for the first Ladder?

Hp_Sauce

Nov 16, 2004
This kind of came up in the Banana Discord yesterday, so I thought I'd see if we could get a little organized. What build is everyone going to run when the ladder starts?

It sounds like there is going to be too many Sorcs.

Normally I would prefer to begin with a Blizzballer. But if there is going to be 4 sorcs in the crew, I could fall back on a more support character like a trapper or a javazon? And just run the Blizzballer as a backup.

What's everyone else planning to run?
(This thread is assuming we will be running HC games together, as much as schedules allow)

-hps

Ill make a DR Pit Zerker with some BO .. Currently have one now on Non Ladder HC but only lvl 34 atm .. I found a Lightsabre and a Gerkes Santuary for him already. Ran the Hell Hellforge today on the Necro and got a MAL >>> was trying to trade one of my Bartucs or a Lightsabre for an UM to make a Duress Armor, no luck yet...

Anything but sorc or hammerdin, really :) I'd mostly consider those:

Amazon - probably Nightfish's WS K Amazon, which can handle WS K quite well even with very low gear. Of course it applies even more to Diablo or Cows. Trade items from Baal, Diablo and Cows to get Infinity; upgrade to pure Java :)
Barb - great at simply Baal running on multiplayer at the beginning. Not much dmg, but his shouts are always welcome, he's hard to kill and he fights close so he's first to pick up drop fast. Later might easily evolve into Pindle runner, Travincal runner or (Enigma necessary) Chaos/Nihlathak runner.
Necro - Summoner. HC's safest bet :) The more one relies on CE, the faster one kills. No gear needed, but this char grows beautifully with gear. Spirit.. Spirit.. Homunculus.. Enigma.. Beast.. whatever.

I got an UM for my HC NM Barb Hellforge so IM gonnA MAKE HIM a Duress armor.... Its so good.. But I think Ill go Trapsin/Dragon Kicker when/IF the ladder ever starts ////

This kind of came up in the Banana Discord yesterday, so I thought I'd see if we could get a little organized. What build is everyone going to run when the ladder starts?

It sounds like there is going to be too many Sorcs.

Normally I would prefer to begin with a Blizzballer. But if there is going to be 4 sorcs in the crew, I could fall back on a more support character like a trapper or a javazon? And just run the Blizzballer as a backup.

What's everyone else planning to run?
(This thread is assuming we will be running HC games together, as much as schedules allow)

-hps
hey, I would like to join if there is an open spot, Im open to play anything tbh if the situation demands it

And the Maintenance scheduled for today has failed again and now a rollback is in process.. Wanna bet it will be June before ladder 1 ??

So D Day is suppossed to be tomorrow ... Any 1 confident the patch will roll out and maintenance will not fail ?? Sadley I have to work the next 3 days and my weekend wont start until Sunday morning. Dont wait on me, IM not even sure I want to play the Ladder at this point...

Well never mind - I thought the ladder was starting Today !! The patch went though 2.4 is live - Druid summoners are much funner now..

Its not until April 28th .... Nothing to see here - move along ...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High