What weapon to make Passion in?

GrnEggsNHam

Jun 22, 2003
www.members.cox.net
What weapon to make Passion in?

Well I am a zealot so I would like to make it in a 1 handed weapon. After looking at various things base speed, avg dmg, max sockets. I have determined that a cryptic sword would be the easiest and most probably since it gets 4 sockets max. All I would have to do is find a normal one and then use the socket quest on it. The main reason I want it is for weapon switch with the +1 beserk :). Haveing lost my last zealot to IM I think haveing beserk would greatly decrease my chances of dieing to it once again :). I would also feel less useless when it was casted on me :). Anyways the lvl 3 HoW can't hurt either. Was just looking for some input.

Ideally I think you'd want a Berzerker Axe, but your chances of getting a 4-socket one are pretty slim. A Scourge would also be pretty secksie, but again the 4-socket problem. You could gather up a bunch of Zerkers and Scourges and use that socketing recipe to socket them (cheaper than a socket quest, gets you anywhere between 1 and the max number of sockets), and eventually one of 'em would get 4. But if you don't wanna do that just stick with the Cryptic.

If you are on USEast, like I believe you are, I have a 4 socketed Cryptic Sword or a 4 socketed Scourge you could have.

Lucky

Thanks

Lucky thats awsome man a 4 socket scourge is much better since it requires about 30 less dex! :) Thanks I got class this morning but I will be on tonight for sure. *Ding-Bat and/or *GrnEggsNHam.

GrnEggsNHam said:
But at what price Stinger :). Anyways I thought you were on Europe?

Na I am American, and East is my home but i run around in Euro a little, Asia some and even West, so call me an avid traveler! I dont have anting over lvl 20 anywhere but East though. I go to other relsm if I get IP ban or RD and stuff like taht, or late night drinking binges when everyone but me is in bed!

This isnt trade forum so you figure out what its worth to you at let me know via PM or something. Hate to give it away free as it isnt easy to get.

Heh, On east i have a 4 socket scourge, 4 socket berserker axe, 4 socket 10% superior ettin axe. D:

the more i think on this I beleive I am mistaken. I have an ETH Zerker and it was max socks which and I think my other none eth is 5 socks......So lets disreguard my reply.

lets end this thread because I already made it in Lucky's Scourge today :). It got 183% ed which is not bad but not the highest possible. The max is somewhere around 220 and of course the min is like 8 so that puts the avg at like 114, so not bad. Mainly I just wanted it for beserk and I got that.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High