what are your Strs?

xtc_sazabi

Jun 24, 2003
what are your Strs?

i am a Barb dueler, and i have made several. my current dueler has too muhc Strength,as he was made in 1.09, and there was no enigma or Botd. What are your Base Strs? the other stats i know just fine, but what is the lowest Str you have gotten away with? i am going to use the arreats, enigma, angelic set (2 rings), botd, steelrends, gores, verdungos. Tips please, i want to make this barb a pure vit barb.

yea my barb has way too much str now too. ive been thinkin of remaking him cause he would have so much more hp but im too lazy to. o well :\

StrikexForce said:
yea my barb has way too much str now too.

I assume Enigma has something to do with this...

The lowest str you can get away with is the str you need to equip your items. It's not too hard to calculate exactly what you need if you have your items in advance and think carefully about the order in which you will equip them.

Yeah new barb I'm making will have base 77 str, dex for max block, and rest vit. Sick of having 420 str from a .09 barb :D

i would go for the low low str reqs of a dusk shroud, but i refuse to give up my wyrmhide enigma. so i guess i'll hafta go for the 84 STR, after that i calculated, and i will be able to carry everything after equipping that.
my barb is lvl 70 now so:
84 Str
+52 from enigma
after that, +30 from botd berserker axe (low reqs, 38 dex, 101 or 103 Str, go axes!) +20 arreats, after that _30 fromSS, after that +17 from steelrends
my strength will be around 200 something with all my items equipped.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High