Weird???

Sparrowhawk

Jun 28, 2003
Weird???

I started my day with alot of Pindle runs. In my 23 run, Pindle charged me and I saw my lifebar drop. I pressed save and exit so fast that it looked as I used chickenhack (or what ever it's called). The screen lagged for a moment after I exited, and I saw xxx slained by Pindleskin.

My first thought was. "nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" ( I'm lvl 85). I came out to my character selection place (name?) and to my surprise she was still alive!

I entered a new game and indeed she was still alive. She had all her things, but she had lost exp, like when you die in sc.

Bug of the game??? I'm most satisfied :)

-Sparrow

"I entered a new game and indeed she was still alive. She had all her things, but she had lost exp, like when you die in sc."

Rather than a bug in that sense, I think you simply were very lucky and got rolled back a bit. Reason is: Sure you can die server side and not get the message client side, but dying client side and not server side, I don't think is possible. The exp bar's lowering would strongly support the roll-back theory too - the game simply didn't save. It happens now and then and you were lucky to get it when you died :)

Last night the realms where wacky. This is the old way people duped stuff. In one of our games a char died and I looted, got all his gear, Then lo and behold his character was alive two levels lower. I still had gear which I sold not liking duped stuff. This happened all night to our group, someone would leave and lose exp and levels. Now when I died i actually died.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High