Wednesday

Wasup all!
Im making a new sorc 1.07, a static/fo/warmth sorc,no big finds so far :/
altho i did find a 18 + max gc if any one wants.

I haven't posted on the daily in a bit, and I probably should.

Nothing particularly useful has been happening with me. Started lifting weights with the plan of avoiding the threat of "security guard physique" and I'm quite sore from that venture.

I worked Fish, my uncreatively named Fishymancer up to the Far Oasis in A2 NM @ level 54. He doesn't look like he's going anywhere anytime soon, but Duriel has killed many of my HC characters, and I still have the death trap Viper Cave to deal with. No terribly good finds lately, since much of my MF gear has been replaced by more productive +x to necromancer skills items and +x resist all gear.

Started a berserker, continuing my trend of doing whatever Nightfish does because I can't actually think for myself. :D He's pounding away in A1 quite nicely at level 14.

Thinking about starting a Smitadin, but I have no idea how to build one, and if they're even remotely Hell viable. The idea of beating monsters with a shield is just neat though.

EC

Well today has been bad to say the least. I found out that our school "pep-assembly" is going to be after 2nd period and not 7th like I had anticipated. This screws up my idea of getting a blue pass and leaving 45 minutes before when school would normally get out. This wouldn't be such a pain if they didn't make the assembly mandatory. Library locked... classes locked... maybe I should just sit in the bathroom doing homework. Not that I want to be a complete "loser," but I just think getting my homework over with would be better than wasting my time sitting in an overcrowded gym(I always arrive soon enough to sit on the floor) and watch something stupid. Last time we watched the football players stretch and the boys basket and hockey teams "duke it out" in a volley ball match. Oh and our wonderful class cheers that no one takes time to remember since they are stupid anyways.

Are these pep assembly's supposed to make school spirit go up or something? I never could tell... just seems to do the opposite. Nother night of no games, guessing tomorrow will be as well :(

*Prays to god that the peaople in charge of the assembly's would get some sense and stop taking away 45 minutes of time I could spend doing homework so that I could instead sit on a gym floor with another guys backside faces in my direction*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High