USEast HCL - looking for players to walk-through!

rompzor1

Nov 11, 2011
I have been tooling around with Single Player a while as a new challenge. I really enjoy questing with new toons without twinking their gear, and SP is the perfect place to do it. Unfortunately that leaves something to be desired, as I enjoy playing with other people too.

The point: me and some clannies online want to get together a group of people who can meet once a week for a couple hours to do a walk-through of the game untwinked. We should get some interesting builds together and just have fun. No rushing Waypoints, getting gear from other characters/accounts - general solo party wear-what-we-find, etc.

Our channel on USEast is Clan OD. We were talking about Saturday nights - I am available from 6-8pm EST. Sunday mornings work for me as well from 10am-1pm EST.

Let me know what you all think - characters and interesting builds you'd like to try out. If we can get a bunch of regulars together this would be a ton of fun. My acct name is rompzor(OD), drop me a line here and/or stop by the clan channel!

Cheers <3

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High