Today is Friday. I hope.

Sorsha(swordassin) kicked butt when it came to the Normal Ancients, I just hope she has the same kind of luck with Baal, but that probably won't happen until some time next week. Oh well. She almost out of Normal difficulty. Yey! She also found a Cathan's Mesh last night. Wow something that's not Cathan's seal.

Now that all the kinks are ironned out at school, things are actually going well. Although I wish I didn't have a friday night class. But it's only 13 more weeks til the end of the semester, so no big.

~Ula

Hey all,

Bob the hammerdin got to the inner cloister waypoint last night, and found an ethereal Gull. It's funny how I never found that damn dagger, then 1.1 hits and I find two within a few months. Crazy! I hope the Patriarch doesn't elude me until the next patch...

That said, it seems like Bob has great MFing luck... So maybe I'll retire SalmonOfDoom from MFing and move on to more questing. Yeeee.

Serdash: Great post... I hope they're not my pally's green pants! :D

ElCommunisto: Sorry to hear about your loss... that's why I don't play HC, I get upset enough when one of my SC characters dies!

Peace and hammers,
~Jay

I've begun to have a lot of NDEs with my hybrid skelemancer. I'm becoming more and more sorry with every one that I fired my prayer merc.

In happier news, I just crafted these beauties for my CB Strafeazon:

Havoc Knuckle
Heavy Gloves

Defense: 9
Durability: 13 of 14
Required Level: 57
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x4e442c5
+5 to Dexterity
+14 to Life
+34% Enhanced Defense
3% Life stolen per hit
+5 to Light Radius
20% Increased Attack Speed
5% Bonus to Attack Rating
8% Chance of Crushing Blow

looks like i was wrong. Sorsha is now a slayer!!!! Baal took forever to kill. so did Lister, though. But at least Sorsha didn't die once. Got Hwanin's Blessing and Milabrega's Orb from the Keep.

Oh well, off to class.

~Ula :lady:

WooHoo! My Hammerdin made Pat last evening! My first since I started playing again after about a year hiatus. Off to the cows tonight.

Before the ancients, down in the icy celler, he found a stormshield. There may be a zelot or tesladin in my future. I wonder how cresent moon phase blade + stormshield might work?

El Communisto - sorry to hear about your character. I am way too sloppy/aggressive for HC. My SC only made it to act III NM before dying.

slowpoke

Hmm almost finished nm with my FrostMaiden. Only a few more levels and I can use full M'vina's. On a sad note a 255 durability rare Vortex Shield dropped in a WSK mp game. Darn...

In two sessions, I got my sorc through act 3, dying once to stupidity (looks like it'll be a while before I'm ready for hardcore), surrounded by pretty "an evil force"s. (The glass windows). That's what happens when you get surrounded by two champion packs and don't try to teleport until it's too late...

Other than that, it wasn't too bad. Going through the CS, my merc got IMed several times, but I managed to pull him out each time except for once. Before Diablo appeared, I grabbed a lightning shrine at the entrance of the CS (which probably saved me...).

Diablo was surprisingly easy. Unfortunately it's slightly difficult to get within close enough melee range to avoid his lightning when your main attack isn't melee. Still, the lightning shrine kept me alive long enough to quaff down pots and my maxed fire resists kept me from being hurt by the flames. His attacks hurt the most, but quaffing a single greater/super kept my health ball going up.

He dropped a cathan seal ring, which was nice ^_^ Before each of my sessions, I ran andy and meph... Don't remember what I picked up today, but now I have iceblink, completed clegaw's set, got sigon's wrap, milabrega's orb, and a crushflange and a bloodrise. Also a second bloodfist - into the giveaway stash you go. 8 items and counting :)

And just a few minutes ago I ran meph again. On the way to meph I picked up clegaw's shield, and cathan's mask. At meph I got cathan's staff and the jade tan do. Not too bad :). MF at around 90 or so. Hoping for some more mf gear... (goldwrap please...)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High