The Travels Of.... Myself? :D

Yori96

Nov 28, 2020
Well, after years and years and years of HC, I decided I don't have time to recover anymore after losing a hero so I've made the transition to SC. :) My goal is 99 & Grail while having fun, almost all of my gameplay is streamed on twitch.

I don't like talking to myself but I do like to socialize/learn about people so while I farm/level ect I'd love if peopel came to hang out. :)

I play entirely SSF, I've decided sharing is fine and I've materialized everything from all of my saved stashes ect over time to 2.4 D2R now and this is all I will be playing. :)

I've lost so many HR's/Items over the years (at least 2 ber, 3 sur, 1 jah, 1 cham off the top of my head) from dying in HC and it really discourages me from playing, now I just want to get to the end game, do some sweet crafting, build the greatest fastest farming heroes, be able to die and not care, just play to play.

This here was kind of the main reason I decided to make the switch, I've been able to get every hero to hell except a sorc in SP, online I've had multiple level 95+ sorc's in HC so I think I just don't have the patience to do it myself and choose to not waste my time anymore haha.

I didn't even know lord could spawn here... I've played this game for 20+ years and don't think I've seen him spawn here once until now. :/ Always around the next corner, but is what it is. :D

QgZAuWr.png

In my travels currently on my new sorc, I have made it to hell and I farm Pindle/Meph/LK (Switch to P8)/AT(back to P1) right off the hop I got pretty lucky!

AorBR4D.png

This time however it was a sight for sore eyes... Double downer!

gRljvXR.png

Not the first set of titans I've ever found but the first ones I know I'll keep forever now. First noteable find! :)

RjOiEQQ.png

Also found a few Grail items today! My current Flavie Is Attatched!

Attachments

• Grail Apr26.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Decided to hop on for a bit more, found my 3rd PnB GC, this time with 30 life. o_O maybe PnB is my next hero? :D

0fWc4ok.png

Found this interesting FCR ring, mine is better for my uses but I can see this being used in the future!

nbKUdS8.png

I also managed to socket a Cryptic Axe with 4 OS & 5OS, still haven't found a single Eth Elite Polearm yet... The Zerker Axe got 2os, need a beast runeword one day....

Got a 30% Nagel!
GBane (Not a Grail)

And a huge upgrade to my sorc!

uyZZp23.png

That's going to be all for today... I didn't stream this session as it was too short (I think?) but saved the important stuff!

I've started adding Countess to my runs because I think having hordes of runes eventually when I get to crafting will be essential!

So currently my runs are :

Start in A3 -> Teleport to A1, Countess, Pindle, Meph (All on P1 Currently), LK (P8), AT (P1)

I don't know when I should switch to P3 for farming... I guess when killing speed isn't reduced by too much, tried it a few times and didn't feel it was worth switching yet. Still need Shako/Viper/Travs/Goldwrap, +skill amulet, rings obviously.

I also just hit level 82 I believe, I'm debating if I should push through ancients -> baal to add cows to my farming routine?

We are going live. :D Let's see what we can find for some loot today! Going to have to mule off runes soon, getting pretty full!

zuqD8Kz.png

Twitch.tv/ggDispo96

Played for abour 4 hours today.... Finished Hell so I could add cows to the mix, not sure if that was the right play or not but is what it is! I got a key from countess and forgot that I can get torch legit now so I actually have added key runs in to this mix... Let me know what you guys think?

Start A3 ->
Port to A1 ->
Cows(P3) ->
Countess(P1) ->
Arcane Sanc (P3) [For this I clear all ghosts as rune drop is high? ->
Meph (P1) ->
Pindle (P1) ->
Nith (P1) (sometimes he spawns cold immune but when he doesn't it's quick) ->
LK (P8) ->
AT (P3) ->
Exit Game...

Anything you think I do/don't need to do here? Anything I can improve on?
Which leads me to my next question... I don't really use FireBall near as often anymore... Would an entire re-spec to Blizzard only warant the damage increase since I'm not trying to get to the end anymore, I'm just farming? Or should I stay BlizzBall?

Some Grail Items : (I have found all these before but lost I seem to have lost some GoMule storages over the years too, so is what it is)

Deaths Hand
Gut Siphon
Ripsaw
Shaftstop

I keep finding Elite Non-Eth polearms and getting 4/5os versions when I cube them or just finding them in general, I think I have enough in my stock now that I'm no longer picking up non-eth ones....

I also decided to use the OHM and make CTA, not even sure if it was worth it... LOL

28uh9A0.png

As a side note, that leaves me with :

3 Gul
1 Ist
3 Pul
1 Sur
1 Um

All of which I found prior to all this documenting / over the years of playing.

I also cube'd a Defensive Aura (Pala Skiller), I told myself I'll keep all skillers so I guess I keep it in GoMule for fun.

Instead of starting in Act3, S&E at the end of AT, you'll start in Act2... don't run to the WP, talk to Warriv to get back to Act1, its much faster.

Single element sux when you get a run of Immunes, and with the variety of your runs, you will get them... Blizz only is better for focused runs in AT, and when you have gear that will let your merc handle any immunes effectively.

WoRG

@WoRG

LoL, I don't know why I said A3 -> Port to A1... I definitely meant A2, Talk to Warriv to port to A1! Thanks!

Currently I have Insight in a Non-Eth Thresher, Crown Of Thieves & Treachery in a non-eth Scarab Husk. What do you think he needs to be wearing to be able to handle anything else?

I guess the Blizz/FB does make Countess quicker, FB takes care of the minions so I do use it there. I guess I'll stay Dual for now, would it make more sense to go Orb/FB vs Blizz/FB? I guess I can't Moat meph if I Orb and you have to be in more direct fighting contact, I like how Blizzard plays out so I'd probably stay unless it was a big difference. Eventually I'll switch to lightning just because it makes the most sense long term I think in terms of efficiency, just need Infinity. (I know, I'm far away lol, been close a few times in untwinked builds and always just die in the most random way HC so don't have so many runes)

Edit : As an important note, I Guess the De Seis spawn that killed my sorc is new, they changed how/where you can click and open seals which changes his spawn, now I know I wasn't crazy!

Edit 2 : Does anyone know if the ghosts are worth killing if you're doing Arcane for keys anyways?

Last edited:
Ghosts are definitely worth killing for the increased runedrops... on that note, if you can handle Countess' Tower at /p3 or /p5, its often full of ghosts... just remember to turn it back down to /p1 for Countess herself to maximize runes!

WoRG

We are going live for a few hours (link at bottom), more farming to be had!

Some updates however!

Found my first Eth Elite Amor!

0Gnm7hi.png

Socketed it and got a big fail... I don't think anything beats treach, can anyone correct me? :)

BaAhdxm.png

Also found my first Elite Eth Polearm, it's the worst kind but would have been nice regardless, ended getting 3OS, no use...

714h9y3.png

I also keep forgetting to post but this is Battle Boots 7/10 times, so odds of getting an upgrade from this rack are pretty nice. :)

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Played a bunch this afternoon, thanks everyone who came out and chatted, had a pile of people right at the end. :D I definitely don't like to talk to myself but do like to chat with others!

I think the game wants me to play an amazon.... Finish my Javazon, it's put me on a new path to get infinity haha.

Great ED but bad LL, I don't think the LL matters near as much but this is my second pair of Titans, still haven't found Viper/Shako/Travs/Goldwrap, any decent amulet, anymore Tals... Just Titans and more Java gear below lol....

mboAV64.png

Shortly after I found both of these...

KHh4uIf.png

Finally a non-junk but junk ring haha.

oPrnH9J.png

Finally also found a 3OS Elite Armor with OK defense.

3Y8VsRf.png

and this is why you always pop gold chests O.O

KVebEnj.png

Clearly nothing good, ring was a manald but none the less! Exciting to see.

Forgot to add grail items from yesterday, didn't know there were any until I started sorting what I'd found. :D

Blackbog's Sharp
Serpent Lord
Wizardspike

Going to be going live here in 16 minutes to take a tackle at the Ladder this season. :D

Well I played for another 4 hours or so.... Have a few questions for anyone that is willing to take the time and look through this stuff haha. :D

Grail Items Found During Stream :

Hellclap
Lavagout
4/4 Poison Facet
Tarnhelm
The Salamander
Tomb Reaver

Good things I also found:

My first Eth Elite Polearm, but has 5 Socket GPA! Going to make Obedience in this for my mercenary.

I was running Insight / Crown Of Thieves & Treachery but I wanted to see if Obedience would help kill faster and I was right, I'd rather chug the odd mana potion and kill way quicker, I'll swap to Reapers if I ever find one... So I made a non-eth Obedience and I liked it way more, just as I was finishing the stream I found the 5OS Eth GPA so that's going to be after lunch here.

I also found a 4OS Non-Eth Sup Great Hauberk which had potential for CoH one day but probably not....

Found an Eth Wire Fleece but it ended up with 4OS, useless....

I did however find this and do not want to waste it...

4JdgJsn.png

I know it would make a great Spirit and I could slam it on a Paladin and it's top tier, but what I was curious about is would it make sense to cube it instead of doing socket quest, would it be worth taking the risk for 3OS to make Sanc/Dram/Dragon or something? Really lost on this one....

Edit : Also, if I want to start re-rolling Diadems with PSkulls, can I just pick one up and imbue it at charsi then start re-rolling?

Then this is my trophy for today. :D

4i1c6lu.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Zyr
Hoping on again live. :D

Forgot to mention... I changed my farming now, with the obedience I am more confident!

Start A5->
Cows(P3) -> Countess(P1) -> Andy(P1) -> A2
AT(P3) -> Arcane(P3) (Stopped doing ghosts, too much work) -> A3
LK(P8) -> Trav(P1) -> Council/Meph(P1) -> A4
Diablo (P1) -> A5
Pindle / Nith / Baal (P1)
S&E

So I hopped on for a bit like I said! (Still looking for feedback on the Sacred Rondache!!)

I got super lucky and pulled a grail item that helps too!

RcVfYIn.png

I decided to wear it instead of my tals belt but then I couldn't wear the flail for CTA... Now I can either get from 88->90 to wear Arachs or I can use my hell reset and see how just rolling with pure blizzard goes.

After rolling the Obedience in the Eth GPA, my merc is rockn' after enchant kicks in!

xjpGC4e.jpg

So I re-rolled pure blizz, I thought about it for awhile and honestly the only time I would REALLY have an issue I told myself was Cold + Light immune because I can't static to help merc, so I've been running pure cold now for the last 5-10 runs and it's been a breeze, bosses are way faster, my Blizzard damage is over 4K now! I have more HP because of the extra + skills and better stat placement ect. I think this was the right play.

While we're on the subject of improvment! I found a few more grail items this afternoon, felt good!

Atma's Wail
Carin Shard!

I'll add an updated grail soon, I've been keeping Eth versions of all my extras too so that's a plus!

Played a bit over this weekend, got a nice grailer and my first perfect super trophy haha!

KSp6sJa.png

I literally said "200% as I Id'd it" thought I took a S/S in cows but had to take one after...

y7nxXs3.png

I don't think this is really useful compared to spirit/exile but who knows, maybe one day I'll use it?

Also found these two FCR rings, not sure how actually useful they will ever be but kept them anyways!

TJmh8IK.png

ssgRs5P.png

Highest Rune I've found in some time....

66f4o1n.png

And first 5os Phase! For one day a smiter....

iqyVN7R.png

Also found 3 Lum runes today, not the best but not the worst...

Grail items collected :

Nats Boots
Tearhaunch
Pluckeye
Blackhand
HoZ

Still wondering what I should do with that 45AR 0 Socket Sacred Rondache....

Found a 4OS Cryptic Axe and an Eth Thresher that I have yet to socket.

I'm also doing all bosses for keys and man I'm not getting any, doing everything on P3! I have to give credit to @Excalibur for his dedication to key farming because I'm not having any luck lol, mind you I don't have anything to kill ubers with yet anyways so it'll come in time. :D Budget Smiter Incoming with the HoZ?

Going to hop on for like an hour, normally wouldn't stream for such a short time but I'm in the mood.

Side note, jumped on quick, the Eth Thresher turned 1 Sock and I decided to do the shield and it got 2 Soc, so moving on from those. :D

So I did that stream, nobody came to watch but I found 4 grail items so I'm pretty stoked!

Swordback Hold
Nats Claws
Mav's Armor
and my new merc helm!

mjrrnGF.png

tS9QEKz.png

Also found another Lum rune.... Ick.

Hoping on shortly here! I've decided I'm only going to post finds and not questions because nobody seems to want to talk here anymore lol.

Haven't updated in a few days but have been playing. Grail is coming along. :D

Total is :

240/379 For Uniques
102/127 For Sets

I think these are the right totals haha.

Anyways... Had quite a good couple of days, nothing all at once but a nice spread!

First grail was a cat's Eye, nothing special but welcome addition!

Bt7eLKE.png

Got a nice pair of boot upgrades, I'll take the FRW and lower res with more MF!

jMYgrmU.png

First PB, was Light Saber but none the less, didn't have!

yeUiOzJ.png

Need to find an Eth Reapers, I think that's the only place for this but it's 100% the best jewel I've ever personally found...

DhqBwLI.png

This has to be the rarest thing I've found, not due to TC level but being also Eth, made my day, played for another 15~ or so. :D

Then we also found a second Natures Peace!

I just wanted to say thanks to @Zyr , @Excalibur , @Kitteh , @maxicek , @PhineasB and anyone else that helped me over the years, I've been on Diabloii under a different name since 2008, learned a lot from here and will take the resources from both locations that still apply but I use a loot filter for ease of use in the game now and that's not allowed here, and nobody really converses anymore / makes me sad to say goodbye but it is what it is, it's been a slice. :) Diablo will always be apart of me, I have fond memories of all of you and I wish you great adventures in your future.

Oh also thanks @silospen and everyone who has worked on GoMule for D2R, absolutely love that I can still use this amazing tool to grow my SP life. :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High