Someone come try to make me dead please...

MoUsE_WiZ

Nov 19, 2003
Someone come try to make me dead please...

Well I'm bored of exp...I'm going to go to classic.
But before I quit I'm going to go for as many ears as I can find with my PvM sin...So come duel me, and just so you know what you're going up against (so you don't scan me w/ MH and decide against it...)
Level 96 trapper
1-10k LS
50% DR (40 w/o fade)
the 6X% assassin FHR bp
75/75/85/75 with tgods (lower w/o fade)
2001 hp
50% weapon block

VS a barb I'd probably go BoS over fade

Anyone is going to get mindblasted

I will use my wand of LR unless you convince me not to. I don't care if it's "bad manners" or not, the funniest I think is when a barb with enigma told me using it was for newbs.

I will not use my merc if you don't use yours, and vice versa (HF, level 96, ~3800 max with 15% DS and 35% CB)

I won't chicken/flux vs anyone, but if anyone does vs me they're not getting a second chance.

If you win, aside from USEast's #1 sin ear, you get my loot which is 2 sojs, shako, nice tri res fastest/fast boots AUTOGRAPHED by me, and a +2 sin +2 LS 15% res 7% FHR -20% req war fist, similarily autographed...then some other half decent stuff.

/m *MoUsEy_(Elite) // nLnja on useast if you're up to it... I've tried public games but no one wants to leave town =(

And tru-thump gets the honor for the kill in our second duel (he ran back to town and told me I win the first time ^^)
Alas, he dropped before he could loot, still makes a nice ear

Read the RIP thread for details on my demise =)
Basically I decided that I was never hitting 97 so why bother keeping the char alive.

Oh wait...this is a completely different thread than I thought it was...now I feel dumb -.-

Yeah thump got me, and sting, with baal I was getting a bit over 250k, without around 200k.
With the baal exp and good private runs it wasn't going to be too big a deal to level, but with Starz dead finding good public runs at 4am is sort of tough.

MoUsE_WiZ said:
Well I'm bored of exp...I'm going to go to classic.
But before I quit I'm going to go for as many ears as I can find with my PvM sin...So come duel me, and just so you know what you're going up against (so you don't scan me w/ MH and decide against it...)
Level 96 trapper
1-10k LS
50% DR (40 w/o fade)
the 6X% assassin FHR bp
75/75/85/75 with tgods (lower w/o fade)
2001 hp
50% weapon block

VS a barb I'd probably go BoS over fade

Anyone is going to get mindblasted

I will use my wand of LR unless you convince me not to. I don't care if it's "bad manners" or not, the funniest I think is when a barb with enigma told me using it was for newbs.

I will not use my merc if you don't use yours, and vice versa (HF, level 96, ~3800 max with 15% DS and 35% CB)

I won't chicken/flux vs anyone, but if anyone does vs me they're not getting a second chance.

If you win, aside from USEast's #1 sin ear, you get my loot which is 2 sojs, shako, nice tri res fastest/fast boots AUTOGRAPHED by me, and a +2 sin +2 LS 15% res 7% FHR -20% req war fist, similarily autographed...then some other half decent stuff.

/m *MoUsEy_(Elite) // nLnja on useast if you're up to it... I've tried public games but no one wants to leave town =(

And tru-thump gets the honor for the kill in our second duel (he ran back to town and told me I win the first time ^^)
Alas, he dropped before he could loot, still makes a nice ear

What is the WP/hostile trick you were refering to in the death thread?

First of all, no need to quote that entire thing when you're asking an unrelated question =)
But the wp/hostile is a trick/bug/exploit whatever that involves some practice and timing for a PK to hostile and take the WP instantly without a 10 second timer.

Always be careful around WPs -.-

Sorry about the reply/quote I clicked the wrong button. I have never seen anyone hostile and immediatley go through a wp.

If you time it correctly there's a small 1/2 second when you can get down the wp right after hostiling rather than have to wait the 5 seconds or so that blizz added in with the new patch. It takes a bit of practice and isn't 100% effective, I'm unsure if there's any 3rd party programs that do it automatically yet?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High