Sloth

Nov 3, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Providing rushes only:
-Normal Act1-5
-Nightmare Act1-5
-Hell Act1-5

The rushes take about 15-20 minutes or less.

Expected payment: Um per rush

Pm me after posting here to schedule. Please leave a review if the service went as you expected!

Last edited:
Possibly interested. So 3x pul for act1 normal - act 5 hell, including socket quest?
That’s not quite how it works. I can rush you but you’d have to do the leveling. The ancients quest serves as a level barrier. So it would not be possible for me to rush you from act1 normal to act1 nightmare for example without you leveling your character to level 20 first. But I could rush you from act 1 to act5 socket quest without you leveling at all.

This service is mostly for people who want to rush mules to get the socket quest. However it can also be useful for people who don’t mind doing the leveling themselves as part of a full rush to hell

Last edited:
Reactions: Warwolf_24
Wrapped up several rushes yesterday. I have some openings later tonight. Post here and then pm me to schedule! Leave feedback on this thread if the service was good/fast. Thanks!

Bump! As usual if you used my service, leave a post here. Much appreciated!

Thanks to all that used the service.
Due to increased demand and lack of availability on my part i’ve increased the price to um per rush.

If you’re an existing customer and have done multiple runs with me, we can figure something out. And if you leave a review on this thread, I’ll discount your next run. Thanks!

I recently finished a rush with Sloth and I would definitely recommend his services. He’s a trustworthy and friendly guy. Not to mention a great and efficient Diablo player!

Reactions: Sloth
I have some time today. Get your rushes in before the new patch makes them harder to do! Post here and then Pm to schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High