Single pass untwinked P8 SC Bowazon or Fury Sin or DC Sin

using WWS gives you magic arrow with no investment at all...
I'll be playing Single Pass Untwinked. Means I start from scratch and I cannot re run any previous areas to MF better gear.

If I get a WWS during this run, then I'm blessed by the heavens haha.

My self imposed rule is no respec too. So I need to plan around what is likely achievable. Ko Rune is fairly realistic, so Harmony is doable.

Reactions: little birdy
I thought that untwinked means that you only use items that you find without restrictions regarding farming. Ofc, there are a lot of ways to play the game, I understand your style, I am playing SP self found not always single pass. I have a few main builds which I constantly optimize for skills, dmg, mf, etc. I also do not respec. For chars that I do not develop and I explore I also play single pass, untwinked.

but a bowazon is difficult to play if you do not farm a bit, just because you need a good bow which is always a rare drop. Harmony is an absolute must, it is easy to get, and it can easily help you reach mid hell even at p8. You can finish the game with it at p1, although might be a little bit harder at the end. But WWS is an item capable to break immunities, that saves you a significant number of skill points which can be invested in a secondary skill or in Valk/decoy or anywhere you want thus opening a lot of options. WWS is a must for those who wish to develop their bowazon and explore her capabilities.

Last edited:
I thought that untwinked means that you only use items that you find without restrictions regarding farming. Ofc, there are a lot of ways to play the game, I understand your style, I am playing SP self found not always single pass. I have a few main builds which I constantly optimize for skills, dmg, mf, etc. I also do not respec. For chars that I do not develop and I explore I also play single pass, untwinked.

but a bowazon is difficult to play if you do not farm a bit, just because you need a good bow which is always a rare drop. Harmony is an absolute must, it is easy to get, and it can easily help you reach mid hell even at p8. You can finish the game with it at p1, although might be a little bit harder at the end. But WWS is an item capable to break immunities, that saves you a significant number of skill points which can be invested in a secondary skill or in Valk/decoy or anywhere you want thus opening a lot of options. WWS is a must for those who wish to develop their bowazon and explore her capabilities.
Yea I'm aware how difficult it is to do a melee single pass untwinked character, what more a Bowazon. My experience with Bowazon was all fully geared 1.08 WF or Faith GMB in bnet 20 years back, so it would be really really cool if a WWS dropped haha.

Right now my plan is to max Valk, max Penetrate, about 10 points Strafe, 10-20 points MA, get DEA each to about 40%, some points in Decoy, Critical and Pierce. So many skills, so little points....

My gut feel is that additional investment in Strafe provides little as the ED increase is quite low (5%/slvl). No synergies in LoD too, so I mainly just need the arrow count.

I'll do my best to make it work. If not, then I'll call this project a failure and move on :(

Yea I'm aware how difficult it is to do a melee single pass untwinked character, what more a Bowazon. My experience with Bowazon was all fully geared 1.08 WF or Faith GMB in bnet 20 years back, so it would be really really cool if a WWS dropped haha.

Right now my plan is to max Valk, max Penetrate, about 10 points Strafe, 10-20 points MA, get DEA each to about 40%, some points in Decoy, Critical and Pierce. So many skills, so little points....

My gut feel is that additional investment in Strafe provides little as the ED increase is quite low (5%/slvl). No synergies in LoD too, so I mainly just need the arrow count.

I'll do my best to make it work. If not, then I'll call this project a failure and move on :(
sounds like a nice plan !

the bowazon/strafezon is also a... safezon if it uses AOE skills and the mighty Valk.... in that case I always go for MF armor (skulder's ire)... I also go for a MF amulet (if I want dmg I use ATMA's skarab)... shako is also good for MF... some MF gloves... goldwrap (common drop)... and I easily reach 350MF... I have to say, I get the drops, within reasonable time

for p8 (which I typically play for both the challenge and drops) you cannot avoid maxing Valk AND decoy which is a synergy

no need to max penetrate, if you look it up you will find out why and to me, there is no need for MA (I always go for WWS... I also go for a grail)

I max dex not vit (you do not need vit if you have Valk, decoy and the merc !) and I always look for powerful small charms that give dmg/dex (not skill points - this is another build : ) )

last but certainly not least, you need a ring for mana (and preferably also life) leech... this makes the character very hard to kill and very easy to play

at the end I always have loot and skill points to spare, which is a nice plus... one of my most favourite builds and one of the easiest to play

: )

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High