[FS] PS Selling 200% Eth Duriel's Shell (psn)

For Sale
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I’m not sure I actually even need this. If anybody has suggestions/opinion PM me about whether this armor might be better than fort or treachery or stone (it probably depends on situation like most things). I’d imagine that the high armor would make the merc very hard to hit.

In the meantime I’ll bid this up a bit 2 ist + pul

CBF :cool:

What Sopper said. This is best used in situations where your number one priority is keeping your merc alive. Good resists, CBF, life/level, and def/level. Best used when upped. Stick an IAS/@res jewel in there for even better surviability for leeching/res. Blows stone out of the water in my opinion.

Thanks. Would be good to do some testing. I tried looking around other sites and it seems divided.

Treachery is great because you can easily hit 75% jab breakpoint, plus fade is op and some fhr. Downside is lower defense than others. Maybe this doesn’t matter too much.

Stone is good because you can meet some of the higher fhr breakpoints, plus high defense and some res. The extra strength helps more easily use higher str req weapons. Downside is no ias.

Fort is great for the chilling armor proc, as well as the other obvious benefits of dmg, defense, life, res. Downside is no ias. No fhr but if chilling armor is on, doesn’t matter.

And then eth duriels seems good too. High defense if upped, some res, good life. The extra strength helps more easily use higher str req weapons. And yea the cannot be frozen does stand out. Plus you can socket it like you said, so it’s a bit more customizable.

Hard to weigh the options lol. Sorry for messing up your post yistol. Though maybe this discussion will convince others to bid 🤪

I think Treachery is better for longer runs because as you said the IAS is insane and fade is incredible but often takes a little while to kick in. Duriel's, in my opinion, is better for shorter and more focused runs. If you notice that fade only procs some of the time then Duriels may be the better choice.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High