Screenshots?

IceMatrix

Oct 7, 2021
Sorry for noob question, but in order to trade something...how do I take the screenshot like I see on the forum? Does Windows-G have an option or do I need to click PrtScn to do so? Haven't taken a screenshot in game before. Thanks.

Sorry for noob question, but in order to trade something...how do I take the screenshot like I see on the forum? Does Windows-G have an option or do I need to click PrtScn to do so? Haven't taken a screenshot in game before. Thanks.
I just set the resolution + windowed (rather than fullscreen) in video options in game.

Then it's a matter of using whatever methods for capturing on screen (snipping too...prnt scrn..etc)

Keep in mind that as well as putting the shot in your clip board it will also be saved to:

C: > Users > Name > Documents > Diablo II > Screenshots

I would use basics like Print Screen and then paste into MS Paint. From there you can clip and make it pretty. Using the snipping tool usually made the hover text/image disappear for me in D2.

I would use basics like Print Screen and then paste into MS Paint. From there you can clip and make it pretty. Using the snipping tool usually made the hover text/image disappear for me in D2.
Seconded.

I used to use this method myself.

Reactions: Zaine
I take screenshots constantly but I'm also super lazy so I use Greenshot. It's set up to take full screen .pngs and plop them on my desktop with zero hassle.

In Windows, you can press Windows key + shift + S and then select a rectangle with the mouse and then paste it into MS Paint, a Discord chat or whatever. That's probably not useful during combat, but it would be fine for screenshots of the character screen, equipment, skills etc. It might not work if the game is set to fullscreen, but in windowed mode it should.

Reactions: Nokk
I did not know that (y)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High