Running into fun (?) (and sometimes ancient) client side bugs

Grey_Man

Aug 19, 2021
I was wondering if any of you ran into any client side bugs with visuals and the like.
I just ran into a bug I also saw and reported during the beta, so apparently it is not fixed. It is when the mercenary dies (during the fight with Duriel) and is resurrected. Sometimes he will not fully resurrect, but only has is weapon animated. You can see it in action in https://youtu.be/tOgb5jXbDNc . He fights alright, have defeated Duriel with him even though it's only a polearm. :ROFLMAO:
Another minor visual bug not fixed yet (and also reported in the beta) is the help screen, showing you need to hold the alt-key to highlight item labels, even when it is set as 'toggle' in the options. But who looks at the help screen anyway, right?

So, any of you seen something else like this?

Yep! I had that same bug. I think it fixed itself when I went into another game, because eventually he was just visible again. I haven't seen this glitch since launch, but there would be like a flash of light in the center of my screen periodically for no reason. Just now realized I haven't seen it in some time, lol.

You know these Flayer shamans from Act3, basically one small guy on the shoulders of another. In one of my games, the bottom guy was missing so the top one was hovering around through the jungle and spitting fire :)

Reactions: Rush
You know these Flayer shamans from Act3, basically one small guy on the shoulders of another. In one of my games, the bottom guy was missing so the top one was hovering around through the jungle and spitting fire :)
That shouldn't be called a bug, that should be called a feature. That's amazing. xD

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High