Rune Master & It's Sockets

Ravenforce3

Jan 15, 2004
Rune Master & It's Sockets

Upon finding my fifth Rune Master, I have begun to wonder about making a dual wielding axe barb with them. However, I have no idea what to socket into them, other than enough shaels to make the breakpoints. Anyone else have any ideas on what I could put in?

Ed/Ias If you have some..
Or shaels/ed jewels/ohms.

Best I can really think of
Unless you wanna ist them..:p

4 times Eth will give 84% chance to hit hell Baal at lvl 72, which will increase nicely with levels...completely independant of AR. Could be good on a Werebear or something.

This weapon is useless in my opinion...Even if it's perfect ED and socks, and you socket it with 40/15s, Ohms, Ber and Lo runes, there are still better uniques...

So what? Maybe the axes are cool. Maybe the player wants to build an axe frenzier with them. There's no reason to succumb to the battle.net "has to be the best possible weapon numerically speaking" way of thinking . . .

I suggest perfect topazes for the MF. :teeth:

DurfBarian said:
So what? Maybe the axes are cool. Maybe the player wants to build an axe frenzier with them. There's no reason to succumb to the battle.net "has to be the best possible weapon numerically speaking" way of thinking . . .

I suggest perfect topazes for the MF. :teeth:

... P topazes don't work on weapons. you sleepy or somthing?

Shade said:
*points to smily after statement*

meh, poeple need to get me some more hints :)

so im not spamming i should put in i have no idea becasue im not fimiliar with runes and such.

Vorbiss said:
This weapon is useless in my opinion...Even if it's perfect ED and socks, and you socket it with 40/15s, Ohms, Ber and Lo runes, there are still better uniques...
Nothing is completely useless. So what if there are better? I still want to see what happens.

Well, I guess that means I need to start cubing up some ed/ias jewels now. Oh, well.

*issues 6stringspanky with Godly Sarcasm Detector of Light (+200% defence, +1 to Light Radius, Sarcasm Detection +4)*

ahh yes....didn't notice the smily.....guess i'll have to equip it. just woke up...ima lil' slow on the draw today. i'll be sure to let everyone know i have to allmighty 1337 as they come UbAr godly sarcam detector of light

Well, I guess it depends on what your playing style is. Obviously by finding this many, you have a solid high-level character, so I would suggest running the WSK/Baal or the pit, find many jewels, and cube them until you get some Ruby Jewels of Fervor, to max the damage and speed.

Conversely, if you wanted to give them to a charcater quickly and didn't want to spend God-knows-how-long cubing, throw some Shaels & Amns in there, so he can leech and swing faster....but keep cubing. Once you find the uber-jewels, pop out the cheapie runes from the axes, throw in your jewels, and let her rip!

Steve

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High