Revisiting the Warp Mage

HxcHermit

Aug 10, 2023
Hey fellow explorers of Sanctuary,

Last week, I unveiled a build that left some of you intrigued and others a bit puzzled. Remember the one with the "creative" twists? Well, hold onto your hats, because I've refined it, and I'm excited to share the updates!

Why Follow When You Can Lead?

In the world of Diablo, where the ordinary often reigns supreme, why not take a leap into the extraordinary? This isn't about mimicking the meta; it's about forging a new path, embracing innovation, and adding a touch of flair. That's the essence of my build.

The Core Components

What's the secret behind this unconventional approach? It's a crafty blend of three key items (Raiment, Oculus, Temerity), the courageous heart of The Lionheart, and a dash of the passive skill Protection. Mix it all together, and you've got a build that's ready to take on the world.

And here's the twist: add diamonds to the armor slots, cast a cooldown spell, and voila! Infinite barriers through Temerity. It's not about invincibility; it's about strategic play and clever use of resources.

The Dance of Battle

This build comes alive in the heat of battle. Whether it's dodge teleports, skill teleport, lightning spear, or Ult, the barriers stack, allowing for strategic plays and thrilling combat. It's a fresh take on the game that offers a rewarding challenge.

Witness the Unconventional

Still on the fence? Dive into the video below, where I take on T49 dungeons (the highest I had available) with gear that's far from perfect. Just think of the potential when fully optimized!

A Salute to Fellow Gamers

A heartfelt thanks to those who provided feedback and pointed out areas for improvement. Your insights are shaping this build into something truly special. Stay tuned for an ACTUAL guide, coming soon.

See you in Sanctuary, where the adventure continues,

Reactions: Rush
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High