Re-Introducing myself.

If the D4 reveal results in more early members returning to the SPF, it'll be a great game in my book regardless of how the game play sorts out in the end. Welcome back and cool to see another person (people, actually, with Kefir-Tribe also) that I remember from my lurking days back at the SPF!

Best of luck with your goals this time around; I second the suggestion to check out the untwinked 99er challenge :)

Good to see you zarfen! :)
Good to see you too! (And your forever cute avatar)

Good to see another old timer coming back around. You didn't bring Liquid Evil, Pyrotechnician, or BiPolarChemist with you, did you? Going to MP at all? I'm still on 1.13d, but could update to 1.14 if you want to do some Baal runs or something.
Hey there Noodle! I wish! But did not see them on the way back here, but who knows who’ll turn up!
Thanks for the offer! But no plans to MP or trade atm. Looking to re-start sp and self found. Partially due to having a few-months-old at home who cuts any available game time up in small unpredictable chunks of time ;)

Ha! That's a name I remember. And that's a name I have to welcome back -- even though I am just an infrequent lurker these days.

Welcome back mate! :)
Hey aitrus, it’s been a while! Thanks :)
Nothing wrong in Lurking, it’s is the foundation of all forums after all!

If the D4 reveal results in more early members returning to the SPF, it'll be a great game in my book regardless of how the game play sorts out in the end. Welcome back and cool to see another person (people, actually, with Kefir-Tribe also) that I remember from my lurking days back at the SPF!

Best of luck with your goals this time around; I second the suggestion to check out the untwinked 99er challenge :)
Hi PhineasB and thanks for the WB! That’s cool to hear :)
Ive actually been reading up on the UT99 thread, including some of your character write ups. I’m mighty impressed and kinda-sorta interested since it seems to still be pretty active.

Zarf, you old dog! I guess no I have to come out of hiding again! Good to hear you levelled up in family life! I hope everyone is well!

Best of luck for your restart!

Zarf, you old dog! I guess no I have to come out of hiding again! Good to hear you levelled up in family life! I hope everyone is well!

Best of luck for your restart!
Hi Grisu! Speaking of cute animal avatars ;) Good to see you and doubly thanks on the well-wishes!

Maybe I should start tracking a spf member grail for this thread now :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High