PC crafted boots/gloves

drg-123

Dec 23, 2021
Curious if either of these is worth much/anything.

Attachments

• D467D904-EF24-4D65-84AA-42FC7E7FA572.jpeg
    D467D904-EF24-4D65-84AA-42FC7E7FA572.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 6
  • 4EBA5FB4-CB97-4338-AB01-462BBDFD710C.jpeg
    4EBA5FB4-CB97-4338-AB01-462BBDFD710C.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 6
I think they are worthless. The gloves lack IAS and leech isn't really needed on them. Dracul's or Laying on Hands are better in most cases. The boots lack FRW. Aldur's or M'avina's are better, as well as many rares.

FYI, you can make screenshots with left Windows key + shift + S, cut out a rectangle with the mouse and then post it right into the editor here with Ctrl-V. That's much less awkward than making photos with your phone ;).

I think they are worthless. The gloves lack IAS and leech isn't really needed on them. Dracul's or Laying on Hands are better in most cases. The boots lack FRW. Aldur's or M'avina's are better, as well as many rares.

FYI, you can make screenshots with left Windows key + shift + S, cut out a rectangle with the mouse and then post it right into the editor here with Ctrl-V. That's much less awkward than making photos with your phone ;).
I thought they might be worthless. Probably very specific if anyone wanted to use them.

I’m on PS, hard to take a screenshot of a TV ;).

By the way, I meant Natalya's boots, not M'avina's (which don's exist).

They both start with Ravens, so if you use them with 2 ravenfrost rings and use ravens druid skill that would be appropriate dress, maybe try to find even more raven things but that slight amusement would be it unless they best in slot over whatever else a character may have.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High