Arachnid Mesh
Mara’s Kaleidoscope
BKWB & Raven Frost

Merc (Act 2 – Prayer)

Rockstopper
Shaftstop
Eth Reaper’s Toll

Random musings:

It isn’t you, it’s me. I had heard that you have changed and like a fool I decided to give it another go. I’m not mad at you, I’m just disappointed. What I am is mad at me for believing that you had changed. You are still the random, inconsistent mess you have always been and I’m just a stick-in-the-mud that cannot adapt. Let’s just agree that it’s over and we’ll never go down this route again.

Screenshot098.png

What has (supposedly :) )changed for windys btw?

But yes tornadoes do have a mind of their own which can be frustrating. Imho one cool thing with windy druids is you can skip resist gear and rely on Cyclone armor. You did not want to try that?

What has (supposedly :) )changed for windys btw?

But yes tornadoes do have a mind of their own which can be frustrating. Imho one cool thing with windy druids is you can skip resist gear and rely on Cyclone armor. You did not want to try that?
The change was the change to the next hit delay. It meant that the tornado and twister could be used simultaneously without getting in each other's way. I found that I didn't need any more resistance other than what my gear naturally came with, so the cyclone armour was just gravy.

He was a strange character, he easily facetanked any boss but had to run screaming from even relatively small packs of archers, slingers, etc.. And don't get me started on the little explody guys!!!

Reactions: SirName
Congratulations on yet another Patriarch. I also have a Windy called Boreas.

I’m also planning one in D2R, but I’m leaning towards max block. I think running was you biggest problem, Enigma really makes this build.

Reactions: TheNix
I have a real love/hate relationship with the Wind Druid. On days where I am willing to embrace the randomness of Tornado and Twister, I really enjoy playing the character. On the other days, well, it isn't so much fun. Sometimes it's nicer when you can aim your attacks :LOL: In any case, good work, and nice Pat!

I agree with maxicek that max block might be the way to go. Running is more problematic and troublesome IME. I don't have (and probably never will have) 'Enigma', so I can't comment on that part. I have read/heard elsewhere that certain builds aren't good until you get 'Enigma'. Wind Druid is one such build, apparently. I dunno. I think you can get by and have fun without it.

Reactions: TheNix
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High