[NL] [SC] [FT] PC offer java skiller +45 life

Non-Ladder
Status
Please reply by conversation.
wow, nice and lucky cube! Good luck with the sale

I won't be able to bid higher, so someone else may have to take the bidding to the finish line

Oh wow, now that is a lucky roll!

With ladder coming (eventually) I’ve been looking for something to spend my accumulated runes on and this might just be the trophy item I want to spend them on. I’ll go to 4x Ber although I’m a little scared to try and outbid Sopper - hahaha

Oh wow, now that is a lucky roll!

With ladder coming (eventually) I’ve been looking for something to spend my accumulated runes on and this might just be the trophy item I want to spend them on. I’ll go to 4x Ber although I’m a little scared to try and outbid Sopper - hahaha
Yeah well...
we are both behind
He posted on Blizzard forum too...

These kind of trades always get out of hand when posting on multiple forums the same time

we never win
and we are bidding against for us non existent contenders

i think it would be nice, if one of u will get the charm ;) jeremy my friend, nice to see u

Yeah well...
we are both behind
He posted on Blizzard forum too...

These kind of trades always get out of hand when posting on multiple forums the same time

we never win
I mean it makes sense to cast a pretty wide net as it is literally perfect. What is the current bid?

i think it would be nice, if one of u will get the charm ;) jeremy my friend, nice to see u
Sell it to Jeremy then
I can outbid everyone, probably... but don’t really want/need it (at too high price)

I mean it makes sense to cast a pretty wide net as it is literally perfect. What is the current bid?
Current bid is from me: Buy out 7 ber o_O

ah sry, i didnt know that "buy out"
jeremy do u want to go higher? otherwise i trade it to sopper (after gym^^)

Dang it Sopper if you don’t want or need it why bid against me so hard? 😭

I do think I want it but I’ll need to make a few trades with some friends to come up with all the bers as I only possess 4 and assorted other high runes currently. If you can’t wait then I don’t think I can beat that bid at this very moment. To be clear I have the wealth to make it happen just not all the Bers that Sopper does.

ah sry, i didnt know that "buy out"
jeremy do u want to go higher? otherwise i trade it to sopper (after gym^^)
Jeremy will match 7 bers and buy it from you instead of me

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High