[SC] PC PS NL - Started playing again, looking for charm upgrades!

Softcore
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jeremyrx

Dec 6, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hi everyone, I've back from another hiatus and still want to try to upgrade some of my charms.

Please post an asking price if possible. Paying in runes mostly but I have a lot of high end gear so if there is something you are specifically after please inquire.

MF (res)
7mf/7+single res
6mf/11single res
7mf/3+@ res
6mf/4+@ res

MF (mana)
7mf/13+mana

MF (max/ar)
7mf/2max/18+ar
7mf/3max/10+ar
6mf/3max/16+ar

***For the torches and annis at least one stat must be better than what is listed and the other stat must be at least equal. I'm willing to trade what I have plus additional runes/items if interested.***

Torches
Zon 16/19
Sorc 17/20
Pally 13/18
Barb 18/20
Necro 18/20

Annis
11/17/6
18/16/8
14/17/9
16/13/5
16/13/9

Last edited:
no response here, i retract my offer
Hi Azul, sorry for the late reply. My weekend ended up being pretty busy as my wife had a plan for me to hangout with some friends on Sunday which I didn't anticipate. Let me know if you are still interested and if not no worries. Good to see a familiar name!

I've been out of the loop but that seems just a bit steep. Any chance you could come in a bit lower or offer change for the Ber?

And not for nothing u said ber plus torch swap so u basically saying his torch worth nothing...some people's children I'll tell yah

Kykyloe - After a bit of digging I think that the 17/20 torch is probably worth the Ber but it also appears that my torch is worth Ohm-Lo so I'll have to decline the trade as proposed.

Jimmy - Thank you for your generous offer! If I haven't found a replacement by the end of ladder I'd be happy to take you up on these two.

Kykyloe - After a bit of digging I think that the 17/20 torch is probably worth the Ber but it also appears that my torch is worth Ohm-Lo so I'll have to decline the trade as proposed.

Jimmy - Thank you for your generous offer! If I haven't found a replacement by the end of ladder I'd be happy to take you up on these two.
If you will do just the ber I am willing to do that to get a trade done.

Just wanted to confirm that I am still looking if anyone has something on my list.

Seems like a long shot but I'm keeping this up in case someone comes across one of these they want to trade.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High