New to the forum! Old to D2

BDN13

Jan 1, 2023
Hey all! I’ve been following the time travelers guides playing 1.00 on SP so thought I’d join the community! I’ve been playing D2 classic for over 20 years and have rarely dabbled into Xpac, D3, or D2R. I really got hooked when I was a teen and starting dueling with bitter picket and playing during the hay day of dupes. Since then I’ve been running the classic ladder but have had an itch to get back to when I first started playing. I am running the norm CK with a pike barb and the nostalgia is STRONG!!!! It’s crazy how one game has stayed with me for over 20 years but other games I lose interest pretty quickly. D2 classic rares really are a slot machine haha. Happy to have read all the threads helping me get back through 1.00 and thanks for all the info!

Are there any active threads for 1.00 players ?

Welcome to the SPF

Check this post and maybe ask @art_vandelay if there is a 1.00 thread. Certainly we had one on the old site, but I honestly can't recall if one got made here.

It's dangerous to go alone. Here, take these:

cGc

Greetings, BDN13! I love the item name in your profile picture/avatar. "Bitter Picket" has a nice poetic cadence.

( @Maltatai : barbareeans deed neeftee welcomeengs, indeed! 😜 )

Welcome to the neighborhood!

*steals wallet*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High