Need advise.

MegaMan

Jan 28, 2004
Need advise.

I wish to make a PVM necromancers but i'm not to sure how to stat him very well for stats and abiltys. I wanna be a kinda layed back necro so summoning would proably be best for me.

So please give advise how i should stat him and his magical abiltys.

Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.

We just happen to have an accident. All the previous threads no longer exist. So instead of Nightfish's Skelliemancer guide, I shall direct you to the guide made by gvandale the Skellimancer Bible. It is at the top of the board.

BTW; Necrochild if this is you……not funny.

From my experiences, it is best to have just enough str and dex to wear your equipment, energy at about 100 (higher upon personal preference) and dump the rest into vitality.

-47thRonin

47thRonin said:
energy at about 100 (higher upon personal preference)

errr...energy really isn't a must for a summoner, and Megaman wants to be laid back. I'd leave it at base, 50 tops. Mana from items/lvling up should be MORE than sufficient for you to sustain your armada.

Necrochild313 said:
errr...energy really isn't a must for a summoner, and Megaman wants to be laid back. I'd leave it at base, 50 tops. Mana from items/lvling up should be MORE than sufficient for you to sustain your armada.

True, but then you have less space for +skills items if you rely on equipment to boost mana. I agree that mana isn't a huge concern for a summoner, but it's nice to have a nice mana cushion whenever your army falls quickly for some reason (doesn't happen very much in the higher levels, but it does still happen).

But like I said, it's all about preference, really is no right or wrong answer.

-47thRonin

Arm of King Leoric has +mana based on char level, shako does too, and trangs helm has a generous mana bonus :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High