n00bz0r question re: DC (sorry)

BellaHella

Jul 7, 2003
n00bz0r question re: DC (sorry)

ok, i'm one of those "casual gamer" types and don't have time to play much, so haven't seen the diablo clone yet. i'm sorry to have to ask such a stupid question, but here goes. is there a way to know if he's going to spawn in a game? while playing last night, i got the old "1715 stones of jordan sold to merchants." a few minutes later i got 1716, then 1717, and then i had to exit out so i could go to sleep. if i had stuck around, would he have spawned? i was only in act 1 normal with a level 10 character or something like that.

and yes, i've read the FAQ on the purediablo.com home page. i didn't see an answer to this question, and i know a lot more people have fought DC since that FAQ was written, so i'm hoping someone will be able to answer.

thank you! :xlady:

If there are lots (and lots and lots) of messages popping up then it's possible. There's no way to know exactly when (or even if) he'll pop up, he just does whenever he feels like it.

He'll only spawn in Hell difficulty games, so if you see those messages in Normal/NM games you won't see if he spawns.

yea he spawns randomly in any game on the realm you are on. The soj counter pops up in all the games but obviosly DC only in one game.

basically, no there is not a way to know if he will spawn in your game.

warlock_666 said:
yea he spawns randomly in any game on the realm you are on. The soj counter pops up in all the games but obviosly DC only in one game.

basically, no there is not a way to know if he will spawn in your game.

Not true at all.

DClone spawns in ALL Hell games on the same server that the sojs are being sold on. Finding out which server sojs are being sold on and finding a game on that server is expalined in topics elsewhere on the forum.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High