My WW is just about done, but.....

Lyxtwing

Aug 6, 2003
My WW is just about done, but.....

I need to get some ideas on where to throw my left over skills that I am going to have once I max Oak Sage.

Right now:
20 in Lycan
20 in WW
20 in Fury
18 in Oak sage
1 in pre's
1 in all leading up to grizzly

I am not sure if I want to max feral rage, grizzly, or split up the points (eg. 10 into grizzly 10 into dire wolves).

I know that 99 is a long way away, but I do plan on getting there.

Thank you for your time.

hi welcome,

Well first things first. Whats your objective? Not pointed at you directly but people who post questions like this should include what they are trying to achieve. Like what is your equipment list? Are you PvP or PvM.

I assume:
PvM
With basic Jalal, 4 piece IK, etc...
I assume Meatshield

That being the case, I'd say lean heavily on a meatshield to tanker. Meatshield meaning a bear with lots of life to soak hits, done by pushing Direwolves. Or you could ratio the 2 to your liking. Since you are not relying ona bear to kill for you, I think a meat shield might be best. Alot of times I cast the bear in the center of a pack and when their attention is focused on him I charge in. Recast and I kill some more. It wroks well. If your thinking the bear can kill things, your wrong. You need more skills than you can afford at the moment. Thats why I lean towards meatshield.

Its better to do one thing well then 2 things half-*****.

Right now I am a 75 PvM WW with 2 IK items (gloves and boots) a cruel thundermaul of swiftness, SoE, Jala's with a jewel in it (increases my resists and dmg), eth skin of the flayed one, one soj, one dwarf star, 3 to shapeshift amulet (and a 2 to summon for when I need it) and some other weapons depending (for pre buffing and PI stuff). My goal is to not mess up my skills when I have come this far, being that this is my highest guy I have ever had. I am also trying to solo my way through hell without grouping at all (so far I have only grouped for some cows and that was a long time ago, think it was normal).

I've just started my druid down this same path.

Currently level 23 with 7 in ww, 11 in Lycanthropy, 1 Feral Rage, 2 Oak Sage.

I know my ultimate goal is:

20 ww
20 Lycan
1 Feral
1 Rabies
20 Fury
20 Oak Sage
1 Poison Creeper
20 Carrion Vine

However, would it be better to not go the PC/CV route and go the grizzly route? I'm just going to PvM, no PVP, and prefer to solo.

The Grizzly route would be:
20 ww
20 Lycan
1 Feral
1 Rabies
20 Fury
20 Oak Sage
1 Raven
1 Summon Spirit Wolf
1 Summon Dire Wolf
18 Grizzly

Which is stronger for PVM endgame (Hell difficulty, Vs All bosses)?

All I can tell you is that I have never seen a build that is strong vs all bosses. I went with the grizzly sort of. I only put 1 point into it so that he didnt really do anything, but gave me a meat shield for over 1000hp, and this comes in handy. I myself do not know what to max once the other skills are done, but I can say that even at level 1 grizzly will help you.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High