May 2nd Ladder Reset

Raver

Apr 11, 2005
May 2nd Ladder Reset

Will anyone else be taking part?

I may attempt to take a terrible build as far as I can go.

Re: May 2nd Ladder Reset

I may attempt to take a terrible build as far as I can go.
Nerd.

I'm going to do cooler things, like play Diablo 2.

Im OUT!!!

I dumped all my characters when i got the D3 demo so Im not going to make any new D2 toons anymore..

Im OUT!!!

I dumped all my characters when i got the D3 demo so Im not going to make any new D2 toons anymore..
You think you beat the old addiction with a new one?

Guys, I am moving to hardcore this may 2nd and I am from US West. Which realm has more player population in Hardcore? West or East? Thanks!

Guys, I am moving to hardcore this may 2nd and I am from US West. Which realm has more player population in Hardcore? West or East? Thanks!
I doubt anyone around here would suggest anything less than US East.

Samezies.

Anyway, I'll be back, too. If only for a short amount of time. I'll be focusing on more lower level things. I've always wanted to make an early ladder LLD/Pker with minimal gear. We'll see how that goes. I've never rushed ladder with a Chant sorc. I've also never played a support class for a long duration. Too many things that I want to do for this last reset. MYK, I'll be seeing you. Care to play the melee to my cleric?

Samezies.

Anyway, I'll be back, too. If only for a short amount of time. I'll be focusing on more lower level things. I've always wanted to make an early ladder LLD/Pker with minimal gear. We'll see how that goes. I've never rushed ladder with a Chant sorc. I've also never played a support class for a long duration. Too many things that I want to do for this last reset. MYK, I'll be seeing you. Care to play the melee to my cleric?
I was going to roll bowazon style. I'll give it a think, though. :)

*This is all assuming it resets around mid-day like it did last time.

**PKing sounds interesting. There's a lot of neat little 'weapon breakpoints' for the untwinked PKer. At level 17 you can gamble a maul, which isn't all that far behind the Pike for damage. Then, roll it with some chipped gems for 3 sockets. Customize. Sandbag a game or two to get through most of A2 to the waypoints, then it's off to the races.
You're probably better off getting something to A5 to cook Shenk/Eld for the good loot and shop items there. And once you've got a gold machine running, it's trivial to equip some new characters.

Anyone wants to play Hardcore East with me? I guess you guys will be on Europe right?

Everyone who has posted in this thread plays on East.

I'm stuck between (don't go there) a veng pally and a java zon for this two week distraction.

Hey lets play together, I think Im rolling a Dual Claw Assassin this season. I would like the challenge.

Well I managed to get Myk killed.

*Achievement Unlocked*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High