Looking For active servers?

Mitakuye

Nov 3, 2019
The camaraderie of online D2 is fun.

I started playing on USWest Ladder about a week or so ago, spending a few hours here and there farming countess for runes to build up my characters strength and hope to jump into a cow run to scavenge for gold. I am taking my time, not rushing nor speed running.

I give my overflow items to new players or for whoever that wants.

USWest Ladder has around 12~18 rooms, most with just 1 player in them and "bot" rooms are about half of them. Those bot rooms are crazy annoying with how they call them "cow enchant", or some variant, then I realize absolutely nothing was killed in the cow portal !! Hard to find legit cow runs so I can scavenge for gold.

I'd like to play online cause the combat more difficult than singleplayer "/players 8" and I want to do a legit Ubers fight eventually.

What Battle.Net server is the most active?

Are there other, reliable longstanding, servers outside of Battle.Net? (since this game is 19 years old, thought maybe a dedicated more active community somewhere without the bots).

Thanks for you time, I appreciate the feedback.

Most of the action here is single player. (Which is a vaster superior game, in my opinion.)

Most of the action here is single player. (Which is a vaster superior game, in my opinion.)
Yeah, I am starting to agree with this as well, but I do miss the multiplayer, server camaraderie. I guess I gotta watch some D2 Twitch videos while playing D2 to get this camaraderie now, lol. kinda makes me sad... My college years during when D2 was released was the best.

Tcp/ip or hosted Hamachi servers. We used to have a few pretty regular players, could easily get 6 or more together for some Baal runs or just questing/ leveling.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High