Lame; won't you agree?

Phantom_Man

Jul 3, 2003
Lame; won't you agree?

Okay, so I came home from LOTR: Return of the King(horrible ending, would much rather have had a montage.) and get on D2 naturally.

My friend, whom I saw LOTR with, gets home, and we start work on our questing chars. We just started norm act two, so while we were slaughtering our way though the sewers, my friend says that he'll need my Hoto(Heart Of The Oak) back. Originally, it was his brother's. but his brother died before he put it on. After that, his brother 'quit', so my friend 'gave' it to me. I still had to pay him for it, but installments would be fine.

So I had paid him some Thunderstrokes, a Cat's Eye, and some other okay stuff that he actually needed. I wasn't done paying him yet, obviously, but his brother had the nerve to ask for it back, after my owning it for two weeks, for his bone necro that he's starting.

What royally pissed me off, was that I was paying for it, I got to 86, and with the change in weapon, I have no backups, and can't use many backups due to my low stats.

My friend tried talking sense into him, but he's about as movable as Mt. Kilamanjaro.

I'm not going to give him back 'his' Hoto, but I found it stupid that he even asked. Sure, he did find it, but when you quit and come back, you don't ask for something that's an integral part of a character.

Eh, my friend just called and said that he convinced his brother that a Hoto on a PK bone necro was a stupid idea.

Hooray for Cake!

I hate you guys.

What I meant to say, I guess, was that he found the Ber rune that he traded for the Hoto.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High