KTA [2.0] Wednesday

If we unparty and leave the act, it just makes it harder for the ones who go in and have to fight him in an 8 player game.

Silver and I tried this: A partied up character who does NOT have Ancients and Baal, in a game HE created does NOT get the quest when two other characters (who have the quest) kill Ancients and Baal when he stays in town (confusing? :scratch: )

So I say, BO 2 characters (unfortunately the Druid of Silvervixen is very low level, or he should do Baal because he supplies OAK) and leave the game after the Minions are down.

I volunteer to kill Baal, if Chiller goes with me (Conviction and Maxed lightning Sentry at 1200 damage per Shot plus Shadowmaster)

Ok, I will try this again :). How did you guys all meet? Because after reading the first thread the idea sounded like fun. A few people banding together playing d2 without outside influence of pubbys. The idea really appeals to me and looking at the screenshots reeled me in, any comments would be appreciated!

Hehe, I know that you posted at the end of the old thread before it crashed, that's why I explained at the start of this thread again how we met. Caused some confusion actually...

So, please don't make me repeat it...just read the whole thread ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High