kinda OT: PLZ helpkill dclone!!!

FattyMcGee

Sep 27, 2003
kinda OT: PLZ helpkill dclone!!!

AHHHH!!!

hey, it's 4:45 west coast time, and D clone spawned in my game about an hour ago. Yea, I've been fighting him for an HOUR, and I still can't kill him. All I have on West (this is West Ladder btw) is a meteorb sorc and crap throwbarb... and I can't kill him at all!! none of my friends are on, so I was thinking hey, maybe some nice fellow over at the druid forums could help a fellow buddy out???

So if anyone's on that oculd help me... plz plz do. whisper *thefatty on West if you could help me plz :)

er, but I do want the anni. I don't have one yet! So only whisper if you're doing it to help out plz :xgrin:

Thanks druids!!

--fatty

i onlt play east, but heres an advice, prevent monster heal works on DC. so.. no more crazy life regen. shop for one if u dont have... just one hit will last the whole battle

thx kazama! I have been trying to shop for a sword (or anything) of vileness (pmh) but no luck so far :'(

I guess I'll just continue shopping.... hey, in case i find it on a polearm/spear that has to much str for me to use... p.m.h. doesn't work on mercs right?

In the mean time.... anyone on west that can help me out???? I'm desperate!!!

--fatty

thanks to fenris, I just got my first anni!!!! his awesome druid came in and whooped DC in about 5 sec lol.

thx again fen, I really appreciate it!

--fatty

call to arms has the mal rune in it, which gives it prevent monster heal.

even if it didnt' have that, I'm convinced it still would have been an easy battle for fenris's wind druid ^.^

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High