[SC] [ISO] PS ISO hi Mid-hi annihilus and pally skillets

Softcore
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sorry was watching a movie, I think each pcomb is prob worth and ist each. The Anni does have lower res but from everything I’ve seen the 9% exp is where it gains most value. I’m confident I could get a sur for that alone

Sorry was watching a movie, I think each pcomb is prob worth and ist each. The Anni does have lower res but from everything I’ve seen the 9% exp is where it gains most value. I’m confident I could get a sur for that alone
Im working with Sur Lo right now. Have any mf or res small charms?

I have like 5-6 7% mf SC available. As for all res, I haven’t had any luck with them I got like a GC that’s +13 all res tho

Ok, sorry for delays watching bobba fett with the wife. I can trade either within the next hour or most of tomorrow if that doesn’t work

If I haven’t added you already , feel free to add me in the meantime . Kwhite919
Sent a friend request. But I just logged in and realized I used my last Lo to make a Fort. Just hit me up when you’re ready and we’ll see what else we can work out.

Just got done watching. So what are you proposing? We are all over the map here with values and I’m a little lost

As am I. Are you open to mic up? I’ve got high runes that I really don’t want to trade. But I can if we can come to a fair agreement. But I need to get it done soon. The wife is on the way home shortly.

Reactions: Whiteass919
Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High