Invader in my game

McGruber08

Mar 28, 2020
I had two sets of keys in an online game, and was going to wait for a friend to show up (and should have) when I opened up all the portals. I put a weak password on, and someone came in, and i thought it might have been them or someone I knew but it wasn't.

They proceeded to come into my area and steel all the Pandamonium event items. Leaving and coming back soon after.

I tried to go hostile, back in the Den and hope he wouldn't be allowed to follow. But this game sadly allows him to just go nuetral and go in and teleport in and take everything. I have no way of shutting the game down.

Very frustrating. There was nothing I could really do, he profited from my hard work, waiting for me to clear the area then jumped in.

• Sad
Reactions: SKYJUICE
Weird
Are you sure it wasn’t somebody from your friends list?
I removed all friends for this exact reason
Due to a lot of trading, I had 100+ friends and one joined my game and stole an almost perfect anni
So, be aware who is in your friends list
Dont allow “friends to join game” when making a game

Weird
Are you sure it wasn’t somebody from your friends list?
I removed all friends for this exact reason
Due to a lot of trading, I had 100+ friends and one joined my game and stole an almost perfect anni
So, be aware who is in your friends list
Dont allow “friends to join game” when making a game
heh.

Personally it's alright to do so IMO. As long as you do not have the option checked mark when doing important stuff.

For 1-off ad hoc deals..the pro's outweigh the cons.
Of course, some choose to remove and rather keep those they are familar with...perfectly fine.

@Sopper, I feel like it may have been someone on my friends list. I don't know most of them there very well. They are mostly on there from Traderie (quick trades). They did say after swapping the brain, 'friends'? I took that as sarcastic mockery, after all they were sabotaging my game.

I felt better later that night when a friend on my list helped me do a run, they left the bosses to me and didn't go near the event items or the torch. Just a pain cause takes a while getting keys on solo runs. Being of course online solo runs means p1 setting. Finding and selling keys (selling by means of selling a set for usually IST or IST/UM on traderie, if you're lucky IST/Mal or x2 IST) the going rates for trade was my way of currency cause I didn't find a lot of runes.

Thank you for the tips and sorry for your anni loss. The one friend I hoped it wouldn't be gave me the same tip, and I removed the default of friends joining. But he and his brother helped me on a run after, so they are suspicion. I've been cleaning up my friends list since then.

Just remember to check all options when creating games and if they remain "checked" they save and carry over to all games made moving forward.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High