How many sockets

shares

Sep 29, 2021
I am confused as to how many sockets I can get or add to a weapon. The guides say that I cannot get more than 4 sockets in NM. However I am in Act I in NM, and looted a 5 socket Partizan, made a Honor with it and gave it to my Merc. I am level 43 or 44. I then looted a Dimensional Blade and tried to socket it in the Cube, but only got 1 socket (unlucky), a waste of a Ral and Amn runes! But according to the guides I would not get more than 4 anyway! So what is the truth can someone please explain how it works?

if you create slots in the horadric cube, the number of slots is randomly selected depending on the capabilities of the equipment. for one item it will be between 1-4 and for another it will be between 1-6.

example:
in Halberd you can get a maximum of 6 slots, by drawing them in the Horadrim cube you will be able to get 1,2,3,4,5,6 slots.
In Voulge it is possible to make a maximum of 4 slots, so the cube will assign a value from 1 to 4.

in Dimensional Blade you can get max 6 slots, you have no influence on how many slots you get in the drawing, the range will be random from 1 to 6

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High