How far did you get until server issues hit?

Mixritpitlik

Sep 21, 2021
Was having a blast killing countess and planned on moving on. Then i made the mistake of leaving the game instead of going to town. I had the thought earlier: "don't leave the game...there are issues it seems". And bam, leave game, realization hits and now going to make some food :D

How are you guys doing?

That is a sad state of affairs, i feel for you. Lobby looks nice though :D Shame we can't have channels, i hope they implement them at some point

I installed the game, installed the new Radeon drivers for the game, and set-up the video options. But I won't have time to play until tomorrow.

My son tried to get on and the server was broken so he's playing offline.

Just like old times...

Just rescued Cain lol

Got the nec over to the marsh, quit and found out we don't have to perm these toons so I started a bowzon that I lost to treehead in the woods when things got laggy.*

*How is that for a run-on sentence? :p

it turns out i even have to go to the office today, bad news for lunch gaming :( At the start of act 2 now. So i will have some walking to do this weekend

At around 2pm EST, I created an offline character after the server maintenance. It was my first D2R character.

I was able to play for about 4 hours without problems. I finished Act I.

Andariel dropped gorefoot for me, which is awesome!

It came up about the time I got home from work.
Full clear on Act1 HC with druid/zon/pala team, Radament, + half-dozen countess runs, 2 andy runs.

Notable drops*. Greyform, Blood Crescent, Eth Bloodfists (40 early life on HC! Yes please!)
Runewords made. Steel

*only notable because our stashes are empty...

Reactions: Yogirat
I was just able to play for about 30 minutes and got server disconnected. Those 30 minutes were glorious though :)

i just got home from work, and well, i will have to find something else to do because the servers are having trouble and my character with a leaf and stealth runeword in act 2 normal is gone :(

so probably have to start over when the servers are back up. Good way to practice act 1 i guess :p

Thursday I stuck with Deathloop as I've grown wise to Blizzard launch days and thought I'd save myself the annoyance.

Friday I had no problems at all, and had just 1 crash today when I went off for dinner and left myself in town.

Seems to be a lot more stable for me now, got my setup rolling with a lot of countess runs today and now on the verge of finishing nightmare.

I am having fun, feels like i am 24 again :D

I have to stuck to offline play for now. I haven't created an online character yet. I think I while wait a week or so until that is ironed out. Having a lot of fun, though.

About an hour in at launch and then my character got rolled back twice. Took a break until the next day. :)

I finished act 1 hell today and it is very obvious that i need better gear. I forgot how much archers hurt, 20 cold res is also not helping

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High