help please!

WindGuard

Dec 25, 2003
help please!

hi guys
im a level 83 frenzy barb im currently hanging out in the pit im looking for the other ik set i already have the helm gauntlet and belt can i find the other set in the pit? im wearing a skullders ire.
i noticed that undead gives more experience why? :D

I found the armour in the pit .... so i started collect the set too :)

btw , the same "run" i got 5 (!) sacred armours ... 1 Rare , 1 normal , 2 sockeded (2 and 4) and finally a Green one (IK :) ) ... MFing takes wierd turns sometimes

Yep, any item in the game other than Cow King set pieces and Annihilus charm can drop in The Pit. That's where I finally got my IK armor - and several other of the more rare set pieces I was lacking. I have extra IK boots and maul I can give you if you want them, WindGuard. Just PM me if you want 'em - this is on USEast non-ladder, BTW.

BartXeno said:
Yep, any item in the game other than Cow King set pieces and Annihilus charm can drop in The Pit. That's where I finally got my IK armor - and several other of the more rare set pieces I was lacking. I have extra IK boots and maul I can give you if you want them, WindGuard. Just PM me if you want 'em - this is on USEast non-ladder, BTW.

thanx bart xeno i really appreciate the offer but im a little conservative you know... as much as possible i try to use items that i find myself though i really want to complete the ik set ill do it the old fashion way but i really appreciate the offer thanx again.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High