Hello...

Jonathan_sicari

Jan 18, 2005
I suppose it is humorous in a way that current online mmo's have caused me to return to D2:LoD. I have had this account for years solely to read Baranor's pking library but I don't think that I ever posted. I've made a couple abortive HC characters in the past week but both my barb and my pally died by level 5. Just started a lightning assassin and she seems to be doing better, just reached the outer cloister waypoint literally 10 minutes ago. I'm a little awkward and don't deal well with online communication but I might try to get into a KTA if my schedule lightens up in the near future.

Just saying Hi.

So, finished act 1 last night and started Act 2 this morning. Almost died to Radamant, need to find some +life gear... My defensive merc is a tank with that +max damage voulge I bought for him and the yellow bardiche seems to be a nice upgrade. Lucked out and ran into the Halls of the Dead right at the entrance to the dry hills and managed to get my Horadric before having to log off and finish up at work.

I'm playing on U.S. West right now.

managed to get my Horadric before having to log off and finish up at work.

Sounds like an awesome job.

Can I apply?

I'm currently unemployed, so I've got that playing D2 part down pat, I'm just rough on turning it into profit. :p

Well, got the staff of kings but haven't been able to find the lost city waypoint before the game disconnects on rounds. ;(. I had a yellow Two-Handed sword drop, Armegeddon Bramble, with two sockets. Not sure what I should do with it.

Made the Arcane Sanctuary this morning before calling it quits for the day. Sometimes it feels like the AI is playing the game for me right now, my merc Fazel and my shadow just tear monsters up.

Well, finished Act 2 this morning. Ended up just whaling on Duriel with my upgraded claw after he insta gibbed my shadow warrior twice. Was surprised how well that worked out as Blourmine has know martial powers. Did use 2 full rejuves though (first to get to my TP when I wanted to res my Shadow, second to make sure I survived me and the merc pounding on him like a red headed stepchild).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High