HC D3 Testers Unite ???

TheDarkSide1

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Dec 20, 2003
HC D3 Testers Unite ???

So who has the elite red tagged D3 tester title that used to be on ym F list ?? Better yet, does anyone wanna play some pub D3 ??

RAWR !!

:wine:

Re: HC D3 Testers Unite ???

My playing time has been limited to about an hour before I leave for work in the very early AM. :( been having fun tho. Since the last patch, I've not played in a pub game with more than one other person. Almost like they've changed the max players to 2 or something lol.

Me. What's your BattleTag? I will try and add you. I've been itching to try out some multi-player.

-hps

Diablo III Beta Patch 14 v. 0.8.0.8815
Released 3/8/12

General

Hardcore mode is now available, and can be unlocked by reaching level 10 with at least one character

HC PLAYERS UNITE ....

Also Zappa ---> you can have up to 4 people in a game if you invite people from the chat channel. If you join a game I think it defaults to 2.

Ill be in channel Hardcore laters tonight, my Battletag is Hellswraith#1116

Diablo III Beta Patch 14 v. 0.8.0.8815
Released 3/8/12

General

Hardcore mode is now available, and can be unlocked by reaching level 10 with at least one character

HC PLAYERS UNITE ....

Also Zappa ---> you can have up to 4 people in a game if you invite people from the chat channel. If you join a game I think it defaults to 2.

Ill be in channel Hardcore laters tonight, my Battletag is Hellswraith#1116

Hey Dave,

I added Hellswraith#1116, but it still says I have zero friends. Have you been online yet and did you actually receive the request? I had some troubles with it a month or so ago also, so just wondering if it worked.

I should be around for most of Friday/Sat night if you are up for some gaming.

-hps

I envy you gentlemen - had the beta installed from the word go - still no beta key...... enjoy!

Hey Dave,

I added Hellswraith#1116, but it still says I have zero friends. Have you been online yet and did you actually receive the request? I had some troubles with it a month or so ago also, so just wondering if it worked.

I should be around for most of Friday/Sat night if you are up for some gaming.

-hps

I have not recieved a friend request from you. I do hang out in the Hardcore channel though . I havent seen u - dont know your battletag or character name either... Im online right now... 5:15 Central Time ...

:scratchchin:

I have not recieved a friend request from you. I do hang out in the Hardcore channel though . I havent seen u - dont know your battletag or character name either... Im online right now... 5:15 Central Time ...

I am ecuasph#1132. Try and add me if you can. I have been in and out of the Hardcore channel, but have not seen you also. I should be around most of tonight, maybe we will run into each other.

I've tried to add you 3 times now... not sure if the friend list is broken, or if I'm just doing it wrong.

-hps

I am ecuasph#1132. Try and add me if you can. I have been in and out of the Hardcore channel, but have not seen you also. I should be around most of tonight, maybe we will run into each other.

I've tried to add you 3 times now... not sure if the friend list is broken, or if I'm just doing it wrong.

-hps

I have added you so there must be something wrong with that function infortunately....

I have added you so there must be something wrong with that function infortunately....

That is aggravating.

I am also not able to post on the Blizzard Forums because apparently my "parental control" settings don't allow it... And it seems you can't just "fix" that, because of course I have to prove that I'm not a kid.

The actual game seems fun. But all the other stuff, the forums, the channels, the friends list, the battletags, the names... all of these things seem to be in total disarray... or completely tied up in red tape for reasons of privacy or security.

Anyway, I'll watch for you in the Hardcore channel this week.

-hps

I gave someone my beta info so they could try it, but I think he dodged. That wascally wabbit!

My battletag is ZappaFan#1229

Wish I could try patch 15 but keep geting " Error 33 " message when logging in ...Been trying for the past 2 hours now.... Grrrrrrrrrr !!

:alright:

Wish I could try patch 15 but keep geting " Error 33 " message when logging in ...Been trying for the past 2 hours now.... Grrrrrrrrrr !!

:alright:

Patch 15 launch problems. I tried logging on last night at 10 EDT and again at midnight, and it's still down! I'm stuck home today all day and was going to play a bunch. Had a minor surgical procedure yesterday morning and I've got Dr. orders not to lift anything and to keep my walking around limited to the distance between my computer, my refrigerator and my living room couch.

"[2:00PM PDT 3/18/12]

We are continuing to work to resolve issues that developed during the deployment of Beta Patch 15. The beta test will be unavailable until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide further updates as they become available."

Grrrrr

I just got in a game with 4 people and made it to level 4 then got booted out. Got the invite from you Zappa but when i clicked on it it disappeared. . lmao...

SpadeHC#1487
Feel free to add me guys, gotta try out all chars before launch now!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High