Hardcore Clans/Guilds

EyeOfTheStorm

Mar 27, 2004
Hardcore Clans/Guilds

I was jsut wondering if ther are any harcore clans/guilds that would be willing to take on a new member. I just started playing Hc and I am looknig for a group of people to play with.

Reply here or wisper me at *EyesOfTheStorm

What relm?

What are your interests in this game?

Does Pking sound like fun?

just a few things you might add as many clans are either for or against or dont care about PKing, some want ppl that duel and dont wan tthose that dont, some want excellent players, some want whoever is willing to join.

i would recruit ya if you had some specific answers but the fact is right now most of us are pretty in deep into Asia and you might feel lonly on our home relm......Have a few already and I try and show up a bit for them but its tuff.

i expect you play xpac/LoD not Classic?

Try the amazon basin, you have to sign up at there sight, [link deleted by ZF - no advertising!], and wait 2 days before you can join there games but their a bunch of nice people. Also if you do try the basin you should read all the rules cause they will ban you if you do something wrong.

Not exactly sure on the rules of posting links, but since the man above me did, I'm sure its not breaking a "rule" that I may have skipped over.

I would like to refer you to CDC, Cyber Dominance Confederation. A clan that is dedicated to PvM and dabbles into all sorts of PvP.

[link deleted by ZF - no advertising!],

Hope to see you over there.

Malnurished said:
Not exactly sure on the rules of posting links, but since the man above me did, I'm sure its not breaking a "rule" that I may have skipped over.

I would like to refer you to CDC, Cyber Dominance Confederation. A clan that is dedicated to PvM and dabbles into all sorts of PvP.

[link deleted by ZF - no advertising!],

Hope to see you over there.

links to competitive forums like the amazone basin are forbidden. Links to the CDC site are forbidden in particular, and Zappa posted a ban on that a while ago. Due to forum problems it has vanished in the warp. Besidedes, CDC is filled with BM-people, and you will have to look through those.

Baranor said:
links to competitive forums like the amazone basin are forbidden. Links to the CDC site are forbidden in particular, and Zappa posted a ban on that a while ago. Due to forum problems it has vanished in the warp. Besidedes, CDC is filled with BM-people, and you will have to look through those.
CDC is filled with GAT-people...
CDC is filled with BM-people
CDC is filled with Misfits-people
CDC is filled with BtK-people...

what is your point?

//Johnny

Uh, yeah, that's why you created this new account just today just so you could post this link. :innocent:

Malnurished said:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High