Grinding .... to a halt ...

bill_n_opus

Nov 4, 2021
So, lemme just touch on a few things, please correct me if i'm off base ...

- do we have any info about any potential updates to Single Player to include Terror Zones and Sunder Charms?

well, that was one thing lol. Im just getting a little bored. Still trying to finish my Grail but i'd like a little variety now and then.

I'm just grinding to a halt ... i've been having some issues with D2R freezing.

Repasted my cpu, did some housecleaning and tried to update all my drivers/software (ryzen drivers, lenovo drivers) ... got some weird error about "clock watchdog stop" or something to that effect.

They are supposed to implement it on single player when the Season 2 Ladder ends but don't have much faith on it.
They didn't guarantee anything unfortunately. :( The most recent info we have is from August during the Terror Zone PTR:

Correct. Just MP only. We may add it to SP in the future but right now we want to nail down numbers in MP as MP numbers =/= SP and isn’t just a copy pasta like people suggest. We have more ability of tweaking MP on the fly as well while SP is a bit more baked in.

But yes, we do hear people wanting it in SP – We will try to get there.

Lastly, I know there were a lot of voices wanting this in SP. I can say that it is being looked into but for now, I would expect this to be a Ladder S2 feature as we are able to make tweaks to online numbers on the fly while SP has diff values for XP and needs to be tuned differently. The desire is high, but we want to get this nailed down for ladder play first and will move into looking at it for offline afterwards.

I really do hope they both make it to single player, I'll be damned if I do thousands of Diablo/Nihlathak/Baal/Gripphon runs to 99 :p. Even if the TZs do turn out to be slower than the current optimal methods at least there'd be more variety to the grind which is my main interest.

Reactions: snickersnack
So, lemme just touch on a few things, please correct me if i'm off base ...

- do we have any info about any potential updates to Single Player to include Terror Zones and Sunder Charms?

well, that was one thing lol. Im just getting a little bored. Still trying to finish my Grail but i'd like a little variety now and then.

I'm just grinding to a halt ... i've been having some issues with D2R freezing.

Repasted my cpu, did some housecleaning and tried to update all my drivers/software (ryzen drivers, lenovo drivers) ... got some weird error about "clock watchdog stop" or something to that effect.
I started getting a lot crashes around the time I made Fortitude. I'm not sure if it's just the Chilling Armor proccing Ice Bolt or if 2.5 created some issues. Turning some settings down a bit fixed the problem.

Also, I've been getting a bit bored too. I have half two-thirds of Enigma waiting for more runes, but I just didn't feel like doing even more LK runs. I geared up a furyzon and did some Baal and Cow runs, but so far the best drop is an Ist last night.

I've mostly been playing Zero Sievert the last week or so.

Edit to correct how much of Enigma I have. Hmmmmm, maybe more LK is in order....

Last edited:
Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High