Almost any rare pelt with 2 skills 3 tornado is better
Delirium has no useful mods except 2 skills and turning into a fetish = bleh

waste of Ist rune imo

And why you think this is GG?
Almost any rare pelt with 2 skills 3 tornado is better
Delirium has no useful mods except 2 skills and turning into a fetish = bleh

waste of Ist rune imo
Mr. Sopper,

My son has been in tears all morning because of a cyberbullying incident involving a videogame "diablo druid belt." I'll have you know that Ryan has lived with intellectual and physical impediments (ASD and Crohn's) from a young age and has continuously struggled to fit the mold. Something that comes easier to others. Through parent-mediated verbal elicitation, Ryan indicated to me that a highly opinionated disagreement over the value of a "druid belt" evolved into a verbal assault. Frankly, that sort of behavior is childish for any citizen of the internet, let alone the EU. Lastly, I find it highly inappropriate that you would discuss fetishes with my son. In this particular quandary the best course of action is inaction.

Respectfully,
Thomas R. McIntosh III, CAPM, CSM

Mr. Sopper,

My son has been in tears all morning because of a cyberbullying incident involving a videogame "diablo druid belt." I'll have you know that Ryan has lived with intellectual and physical impediments (ASD and Crohn's) from a young age and has continuously struggled to fit the mold. Something that comes easier to others. Through parent-mediated verbal elicitation, Ryan indicated to me that a highly opinionated disagreement over the value of a "druid belt" evolved into a verbal assault. Frankly, that sort of behavior is childish for any citizen of the internet, let alone the EU. Lastly, I find it highly inappropriate that you would discuss fetishes with my son. In this particular quandary the best course of action is inaction.

Respectfully,
Thomas R. McIntosh III, CAPM, CSM
Cyberbullying? Crying in tears? Verbal assault? Discuss Fetishes?

Are you for real? I think you should not allow your son to use tradeplatforms for his game.
Its not an opinionated disagreement... he says GG druid pelt, which it is not.
Thats not an opinion, it;s a fact.

And how should i know your kid has physical impediments?
And why are you letting him play these kind of online games and trade? If he cannot handle a remark that his pelt is not GG?

Amazing...

Just a game guys, take it easy. Either way, people value items differently… so give an offer and if both parties agree, then feel free to trade.

You're missing the point Sopper is trying to make, and I completely agree. This is a problem across every social platform today. Parents don't understand what they're letting their kids get into. They buy their kids M rated games, and completely ignore the "Online interactions not rated by the ESRB" statement.

While it's unfortunate what has happened, the parent has no room to blame Sopper. His statement was incredibly mild compared to what can be seen elsewhere on forums and in game/console chats. The parent should be more closely monitoring what his son has access to. The verbal assault accusation is absolutely ridiculous. Anyone who's been on this site knows that Sopper's input tends to be sought after when it comes to item values. While he may not have sugar coated his opinion, he definitely did not verbally assault anyone.

Final note, if you're a parent of a child with a smart phone, gaming console, or social media accounts, educate yourself before you let them have uncontrolled access to the wonderful/horrifying world of the internet. /rant

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High