30%/65ar nagel
Eth bonehew 276ed 2os
Tomb reaver 220ed. 46 res. 53mf
Razortail belt
wizardspike
Jalals mane

Any interest? Ty

Last edited:
6max/43ar/27 life lc - I could use this but if we came to a deal we would need someone to make the transfer from xbox to PC or playstation. Do you know what you want for the charm?

6max/43ar/27 life lc - I could use this but if we came to a deal we would need someone to make the transfer from xbox to PC or playstation. Do you know what you want for the charm?
Id like a nice rune for it. How high u willing to go?

Well nice runes are in the eye of the beholder. If you were desperate for an El that might seem like a nice rune 😜

But seriously, how does an Ist sound?

I’ll do 2x Ist but now we need to figure out how to get the item from you to me. Any idea how much folks charge for this service? I’ve seen a few people offering but haven’t actually looked into it as I’ve not tried to do a cross platform trade yet.

I’ll do 2x Ist but now we need to figure out how to get the item from you to me. Any idea how much folks charge for this service? I’ve seen a few people offering but haven’t actually looked into it as I’ve not tried to do a cross platform trade yet.
Sent u pm but i saw a person charge a pul or um rune for the service.. a bit expensive i feel. My friend with PS can probably help if u are comfortable with that

I'm interested in Gheeds offering a Lem
Also +1 fire skills I will have to check my rune stash but believe I can do an Um for it

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High