GAME IS DEAD ! GO HOME PEOPLE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlizzardSox

Sep 25, 2021
Of course is dead when u come out after all this time u had to REMASTER or REMAKE it - doesnt matter - but when u came out in THIS ERA with a clunky cluttery not buttery smooth 20 year old system that just looks good..and is still full of bots and dupes....what do u expect ?
FIX the game blizzard - it look better than d3 and d4 will ever do...people already talkin about d3 and d4 remaster.....
PoE league in 4 days...can u compete ?

Add new content...not new story...but new content, new areas, new monsters, NEW ITEMS, NEW RUNES, NEW RUNEWORDS, NEW SETS...there is ABSOLUTLEY no set ring worth picking up....there is 1.1 set amulets worth picking up....

GTFO with ur military picks and sigon sets....all i see is sigon , cathan and military pics....2022...get some diversity.....

I want to play this VERY VERY GOOD LOOKING GAME and feel the NOSTALGIA pooring in....but its not the same era as it was...back then it was all we had....ofc we didnt see it was clucnky.....
U can press left click at least 5-6 times in betwen the time u pick up a potion in invnentory and put it back in the same spot...WTF IS THIS ? does in not take all my comands ?

After having a so rare and expsensive enigma....why do i press 10 times on teleport but cant do it...but exactly at that time i can use any other spell or attack or potion?

No wonder no one is playing, all d2r discord channels are silentm and the game si dead....GTFO....not even worth the time and anger to get a refund...

Just call it D2 RESKIN and say out front that u dont know how to handle things like this.

Who cares about all the turds that say "oh i want the REMASTER to feel like the old trash one cause im to brain dead to accept the new era we live in and i want the game to not respond in time to my commands, and cold mastery breaking immunity is a bug, and so on" GTFO people from the past....move one or play the old game. The only bug i see is that there are monstersu cant kill in solo play or stay 1 hour to kill them if u dont restart and hope for luck.

GET THAT PATCH UP BLIZZARD AND REPAIR THE TRASH ! if i can walk on loading screen why cant i see the game ? why so long screen with monster pc?

If you feel this way, I am a bit confused as to why you are sticking around and posting this? Are you trying to convince others to not play the game?

Perhaps calling it a re-skin would have been better. They did a really good job at that aspect.

I too would love it if they made an expansion to D2R that added new content, fixed the lobby system, and introduced better social mechanics to the game (or at least brought back the old ones). But I'm still going to have some fun playing it through with some friends when the ladder drops. Posting here telling people "Game is dead, go home" really adds nothing to the conversation. Have you considered writing a letter to Blizzard or starting a petition instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High