• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

Found 2 ethereal titans in a row off Hell D, price checks please!

charliexjustice

Mar 2, 2022
Also, how much difference does eth titans make vs regular titans for a javazon? Should I keep one of these for my javazon?

Eth titans 194.jpgEth titans 181.jpg

I’d recommend keeping the 194%ed eth titans for your javazon. In general this is a best in slot item. You can keep a high non-eth titans on switch so you don’t have to wait for the stack to replenish during runs.

The 194ed/6ll is worth about Ber - Ber+ Lo. You might get a little more or a little less depending where you sell.

The 181ed/6ll is worth about Sur+.

A regular non eth 195ed+ titans is worth around Um-Ist, for reference.

Reactions: charliexjustice
I’d recommend keeping the 194%ed eth titans for your javazon. In general this is a best in slot item. You can keep a high non-eth titans on switch so you don’t have to wait for the stack to replenish during runs.

The 194ed/6ll is worth about Ber - Ber+ Lo. You might get a little more or a little less depending where you sell.

The 181ed/6ll is worth about Sur+.

A regular non eth 195ed+ titans is worth around Um-Ist, for reference.

Thank you! I was excited to find them, but am trying to build an enigma and am not too far off. I have Ber rune, Sur rune, still trying for a high def 3 os archon plate. Would be willing to part with them in pursuit of my enigma goals.

Also, it seems like making a javazon can get really expensive, I'd need a griffons and eschutas good roll, light facets etc, i can't afford those at this time sadly.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High