Aarrgghh!!!

Arokthis

Jun 24, 2003
www.matsumura-seito.com
Aarrgghh!!!

I upgraded from 1.08 to 1.11 recently, and DL'd ATMA since ShadowMaster is kaput. I just spent 2 hours putting in just a small portion of my items into a stash. I closed the program to go do something else, and when I re-opened the stash, I got a bunch of warning this and Notice that.

Since I can't see the items it is kvetching about, I'm unsure what is wrong.

What should I do?

Note: I had the default set at 1.07 to start. I left alone anything it didn't want to open and plan on starting a stash for 1.08, 1.09, etc.

Edit: Just now I tried to open the stash and it says "bad size: 0"

NOW WHAT!!!

Firstly, this is the wrong forum, ask in the Single Player (non-trading) forum, you will get much more help there.

Secondly, there may be a solution to your problem, don't do anything till the people in the Single Player Forum help you, there are some backup files that can be used to recover items lost, so don't do anything else until you are told to, so that you don't damage the backup files.

I wish I knew what was the cause and the solution to your problem.

This thread will probably be moved to the correct forum, so you don't need to start another thread.

I think it is important that you make a copy of all the files involved, so that if the instructions you are given are wrong, then you can go back and start again from the initial situation.

Sorry for double-post, but I think this is important enough to make sure it is noticed.

Your items should be upgraded in game to 1.11 (just open the character and save it in game). Then move the items to 1.11 version Atma stash. Atma doesn't like when the version of the stash doesn't match with the version of character (items). After you will be done, I suggest to run dupe detector in Atma.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High