Sorcerer Discussion Discover the Warp Mage: A Fresh Perspective on Diablo 4 – Join Me for After Hours Alchemy on Twitch

HxcHermit

Aug 10, 2023
Hello Fellow Gamers,

I'm HxcHermit, a newcomer to this community and a dedicated player who enjoys the intricate dance of theory crafting and gameplay. Today, I'm excited to share a personal creation that's close to my heart: the "Warp Mage" build.

The "Warp Mage" is more than just an experiment; it's a carefully crafted build that has proven its mettle in high-end nightmare dungeons. By weaving together teleportation, lightning, barriers, and Malignant Hearts, I've discovered a playstyle that's both enjoyable and effective.

You can explore the full details of the "Warp Mage" build here WarpMage. Whether you're a veteran looking for a fresh perspective or a curious adventurer eager to explore, I invite you to take a look and share your insights.

For those who enjoy a more relaxed gaming atmosphere, I'm launching a Twitch channel called "After Hours Alchemy." Under the username Hxc_hermit, I'll be streaming casual gameplay, discussions, and live demonstrations of the "Warp Mage" in action. It's a place to unwind, connect, and enjoy the game we all love.

I'm proud of the "Warp Mage" and what it represents, but I'm also here to learn and grow with all of you. I believe that every build, every idea, adds to the richness of our community, and I'm excited to contribute in my own small way.

Thank you for welcoming me, and I hope to see you in the game or on Twitch. Together, we can explore new horizons and celebrate the endless possibilities of Diablo 4.

Happy adventuring!

P.S. Feel free to reach out, whether it's about the build, the game, or just to chat. Let's make this community a place where everyone feels at home.

Reactions: Strider
oh sorry heres a link if you just want to see the build in action
ill post a video later of the build getting stress tested

Hey HxcHermit and welcome to PureDiablo.

Thanks for dropping by. I'll check this out when you are live and kicking.

Thank you! I'm going to rework the build guide since I've heard that it may have not saved correctly.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High