Diablo and Bill Gates?

luskan

Jul 7, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Diablo and Bill Gates?

Last night I was playing my new Hammerdin, clearing out the Chaos Sanctuary. I finally cleared it, opened the last seal and Diablo's voice boomed: "Not even death can save you from me".

And he promptly gave me the worst possible death: the dreaded Blue Screen Of Death. :(

The funny thing was it happened RIGHT AFTER he said it! I think this proves Microsoft is in league with the Prime Evils!

But being the noble paladin that I am, I promptly rebooted and showed Big D my shinny hammers up close and personal. :D

And he is advancing in his final goal: Apple! The Macs running Diablo shall experience the revenge of the four prime evils sooner than they expect!

Well there *are* IE logo's in Act I, just have a close look at some of the cave entrances and you will see the blue E logo there.

cheers,

Ryondaahl
Mac User

ive never undertood the onnection between diablo and bill agtes. one is the most evil mosnter ever put on earth, determined to make others suffer for all eternity, the other is the lord of terror. :D

Ryondaahl said:
Well there *are* IE logo's in Act I, just have a close look at some of the cave entrances and you will see the blue E logo there.

cheers,

Ryondaahl
Mac User

Or it means you've been play too long and start to seeing things. :xtongue:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High